Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Every pair.. but every shoe? :smh: for $200 they better QC better than that BS. Literally, the CUT on the elephant print was LOWER. Are we gonna see this go the same way LeBron's hairline did? The XI's patent leather?

I feel you.

Sh*t is ridiculous.

And especially since they charging $200, they should be flawless!

But we all know how JB rolls.

:smh:

Just got word from my nike connect that that $600 release will be a 6 and 4 with NA on the back but he didn't know which pairs...Im guessing Carmines and White cement 4s since they messed up badly on the 2011 pair

so from my city they are not getting any of these in my town.... so with this being a limted release certain stores will have them and other may not have them. from what i believe it is not a nike.com or nikestore release only. Jordan retailers will have these as well, just only certain not all retailers because it isnt a general release. but I'm sure their is a few people in the same boat i am in. And thats going out of town which is a 100miles down the road if not more to get these shoes.... SO I'm wishing everyone good luck on these....

yeah thats what im thinking.. but in my city theirs no footlocker in town we have weak *** finishline and chumps oh i mean champs.. the closest footlocker is 100+ miles...

Last edited:
ask bart or homer for theyre hook up spots.... haha... theirs no hook ups around here.. it's pretty much your on your own if we dont have the shoe...

Just got word from my nike connect that that $600 release will be a 6 and 4 with NA on the back but he didn't know which pairs...Im guessing Carmines and White cement 4s since they messed up badly on the 2011 pair

That would be Feb 18, 2012 - and I highly doubt they release it AGAIN 2013, NA on the back or not...

livestock twitted earlier about these getting pushed back to march 23 
mad.gif

Last edited:
lol the wC IVs were my favorite shoes last year. Hard vs soft leather is an issue of opinion not quality.

If that is the case JB can keep those shoes. Far too much for two shoes to justify a purchase

And again, in 2006 the demand wasn't there and JB was catering to the niche market that was mainly enthusiasts. They've pretty much done away with truly limited releases. Demand jumped way up around the end of 2010, and we haven't seen a limited Jordan retro since the YOTR VII (The DB line is a Nike thing and will continue on in small numbers regardless of the Jordan strategy). The GMP was a great example of how the strategy has evolved due to demand. That was a pretty large release and calling it limited is a bit of a stretch. It was priced at $175 a shoe. $180 a shoe for a 3 pack in 2013 would make sense too with nice packaging, but you have to believe if they do this it's a GR or close to it.

Jordan VII Filberts were truly limited last year. Which isn't saying much by the way they look. :lol:

^^^^^^^ You better watch it Doogie Howser is going to come for you.......Bet he will have a full explanation why you are wrong an he is right.....
roll.gif

Last edited:
Are they gonna make GS size, if so, how much? Thank You!
Been trying to find this out myself. I've contacted Nike & Finishline and neither has yet to release any information. All they keep saying is that the 5's will be released in GS sizes but the BHM collection will not... no news on the III's yet...

Something is off with the Feb 6th release date. I wonder if its gonna change.

Either way people really want theses so its gonna be crazy

Last edited:
Just picked up a pair of V's this am. Footlocker told me Feb 6th is the date but no word if they will have them. its a QS so he said he'll know late next week.

Something is off with the Feb 6th release date. I wonder if its gonna change.

Either way people really want theses so its gonna be crazy
Yeah, I really think it is pushed back to March. Livestock said they aren't getting their stock until then.

Back
Top Bottom