Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Final production pair - differences right off bat are obviously the leather. Nowhere near the 2011's, sleeker finer finished while the 2011's which have a thicker rougher cut. May be mistake but they're closer to True Blue quality than the White Cements were.

Overall Im impressed, the noticeable perf leather is a nice touch and for as much as I look at them it feels damn good to see that Nike Air in the back.

View media item 234876View media item 234877View media item 234878View media item 234879View media item 234880View media item 234881
More Pics Here
via SNEAKERWATCH

Last edited:
^^^

Does the leather feel like that 'pleather' they're using on the 5's and 4's?  Looks like a more natural grain.  Praying it's more supple than that wack stuff.

Great pics man!

Final production pair - differences right off bat are obviously the leather. Nowhere near the 2011's, sleeker finer finished while the 2011's which have a thicker rougher cut. May be mistake but they're closer to True Blue quality than the White Cements were.

Overall Im impressed, the noticeable perf leather is a nice touch and for as much as I look at them it feels damn good to see that Nike Air in the back.
R they the same size? Other than the obvious inconsistent elephant print, the height of the toe box and the leather cut r so different, even the shape is off between em. The leather looks fine tho........

Ha, we've been trying a lot of different things with our pictures. Still trying to find our niche.

Elephant print was inconsistent on the pair I have also.
I just pulled out 4 pairs of 3's that I have, is it me trippen or does the print on the front not match the print on the heel.... Not trying to be an *** or anything, but all my pairs match (other colorways)....

According to SN, JB confirmed the Feb. 6th RD.

Some may know why Feb. 6th out of all days.

smokin.gif

feb 6th 1988 was the day of the dunk contest. mj won it wearing these shows. whoop de freaking do. still not worth $200. i don't buy it for one second that "nostalgia" is worth the price increase.

mj is doing this at everyone hypin over this release --->
roll.gif
$$$$$$
pimp.gif
Looking at the retro card right now.......     WOrd to Toronto - Take it how you want to

I just pulled out 4 pairs of 3's that I have, is it me trippen or does the print on the front not match the print on the heel.... Not trying to be an *** or anything, but all my pairs match (other colorways)....
Looks like the print on the toe is deeper and darker.

View media item 234876View media item 234877View media item 234878View media item 234879View media item 234880View media item 234881
More Pics Here
via SNEAKERWATCH

Impressed??.....

Your elephant print is mismatched to death

I thought that pic was a 03 vs a 2013 pair from the elephant print alone, I hope that's just a flaw that's on certain pairs, because they look like some fugazis

Out of 3 pairs of my 3s, the BC has mismatching print like this pair. The front and back is diff as well on both pairs. After that release, i've learned to buy 2 pairs of every jordan so i can have a choice
laugh.gif

I am liking what I'm seeing from the final production pieces. That Jordan at the bottom, oh my, JB you trolls you! I know you're reading this ya bastards, how long did you laugh in the conference room on that one? "Oooooh watch their reactions when they see the JORDAN at the bottom! Priceless!"

I am liking what I'm seeing from the final production pieces. That Jordan at the bottom, oh my, JB you trolls you! I know you're reading this ya bastards, how long did you laugh in the conference room on that one? "Oooooh watch their reactions when they see the JORDAN at the bottom! Priceless!"
They were laughing like Victortheguru's Avy :lol:

View media item 234880

More Pics Here
via SNEAKERWATCH

Elephant print on the toe box is higher on one pair than the other. :x :smh:

Final production too.. $200 :smh:

View media item 234880The cut of the elephant print on the front looks terrible on the shoe on the left (right shoe). If I manage to get a pair I hope it looks a lot better than this pair!

Edit: ^^beat me to it

Last edited:
I thought the elephant print was similar to the tongues on the 7s, every pair is different.

:rolleyes

Last edited:
Well, I estimated that it'd be at least 2015 til Nike Air happened. This just means that we'll see reiterations of these every 5 years from now until Jordan's dead lol

Back
Top Bottom