Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I want them but no realistically won't happen imma put in the work and try but gonna b crazy I broke down and got a twitter for this release tho haha. Is it faster on NDc if u have the twitter links?

i think if you can get the shoe from any offical website at a reasonable price like 275 tops i would bite the bullet. this release is going to bring out the worst in people

I want them but no realistically won't happen imma put in the work and try but gonna b crazy I broke down and got a twitter for this release tho haha. Is it faster on NDc if u have the twitter links?
Not guaranteed... The XIII release 2 weeks ago, dudes were saying that the product link went live before they even sent the tweet. 

I'M GONNA BE HONEST. THE LEATHER ON THE PAIR THOSE SNEAKERWATCH PICS LOOKS GOOD TO ME. GOOD LOOKING LEATHER AND NIKE AIR = SIGN ME UP TO COP

23isback is claiming these will be limited and no gs sizes which means im not copping. I would cop a 7.5 if the price was justifiable, but for the most part its not, they could have at least put nike air on the bottom(sole) as well. Looks like this release will be for the hype beasts. 

23isback is claiming these will be limited and no gs sizes which means im not copping. I would cop a 7.5 if the price was justifiable, but for the most part its not, they could have at least put nike air on the bottom(sole) as well. Looks like this release will be for the hype beasts. 
Plus I work on wednesdays days smh.

Jordan is a division of Nike, which means they aren't a subsidiary... They don't pay royalties for any logo or technology they are Nike!!!!
Not necessarily. There are things known as intercompany transactions. Where companies owned by other companies still have to claim an expense for a sale to a subsidiary or sister company
That's where you are wrong... I read the most recent Financial Statments of Nike, JB is a division. A division is actually part of the main business of a corporation so I think you are confusing JB as being a subsidiary which it is not.

according to 23isback these are only going to be released in Mens only ..

im deff ok with it .

Now all the punk little hypebeasts that camp for 2 -3 days before release date can stay the heck out of my way .

And it also means they will be more limited .

Thank you JB !

That's where you are wrong... I read the most recent Financial Statments of Nike, JB is a division. A division is actually part of the main business of a corporation so I think you are confusing JB as being a subsidiary which it is not.
You also have to consider that as people have said JB lurks this board, and possibly others. So it's no secret that people put a premium on the NA tag. You can sell a non wearable pair with NA for 2 bills...

Nobody wears the box tho. I stated the same theory of Jordan brand having to pay Nike for their brand pages ago based off the same observation of the Knicks 1s. I understand that it's the same company but they are different brands.

But every jordan 1 has nike on the bottom , including phats :smh:

You also have to consider that as people have said JB lurks this board, and possibly others. So it's no secret that people put a premium on the NA tag. You can sell a non wearable pair with NA for 2 bills...
I never said Nike Air isn't worth more... I was trying to dispel the rumor that JB has to pay nike to use nike air which is false...

Back
Top Bottom