Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

All i can contemplate from this thread is the cryptic hints at "these are trash, don't get fooled"

I am extremely interested at the U-turn JB ALWAYS pulls the rug from under us. ALWAYS

hey man, could you tell me the store name... of where theyre released???? like footlocker finishline champs/.....

Nike.com, nike town, house of hoops are the most likely, I also think finishline might be releasing along with footlocker.

Most of the people in here are complete a**holes

Last edited:
Nike.com, nike town, house of hoops are the most likely, I also think finishline might be releasing along with footlocker.

Thanks alot man, i really appericate it... well with my luck only stores i have is a finishline and they said they are not getting those so footlocker 100+ miles it is if they're getting them im going... cant take my chance with onlines.. been their done that... but thanks alot

Thanks alot man, i really appericate it... well with my luck only stores i have is a finishline and they said they are not getting those so footlocker 100+ miles it is if they're getting them im going... cant take my chance with onlines.. been their done that... but thanks alot

The minimum is times two for me regardless. As always less the buffoonery and bickering as well. Plus I will wear my pair for sure and beat them to the ground. If the opportunity presents itself I may just cop four pair. Anyone here thinking these won't be highly coveted is speaking from a fools perspective.

Also, in irritating news, the owner of SuccezZ (sneaker store in Chicago) told me that his Nike/JB rep explained that the shoes are only releasing in Houston stores (site of the ASG) and on NDC.  Sorry for the he said she said stuff...

I hope he's wrong.

GOOD NEWS IF TRUE FOR ME :pimp:

Ya jmadidas really is a more reliable source than any that have been presented in this thread so far, and he brings most of the updates to any Nike Sig or NSW thread.  I'm still going to be ready for the 6th, and I think the second is a definite no now.  March 23rd would be fine with me, too much money to be spent the next few weeks on a lot of other releases.

If these are going on NDC i'm SOL. I can never get a pair of shoes on there to save my life haha

according to 23isback these are only going to be released in Mens only ..

im deff ok with it .

Now all the punk little hypebeasts that camp for 2 -3 days before release date can stay the heck out of my way .

And it also means they will be more limited .

Thank you JB !

This is ******ed....because only guys wear Jordans? Is this an all boys club or something? People with smaller feat are punk hypebeast? Get over yourself. Please.

It's really annoying that females get excluded from releases like this and we can never get proper info on gs sizes. Smh.

Meh i consider the cheap prices on girls shoes to be an even tradeoff.

How could these be releasing in a week and a half with no info on sizes?

A little worried about these. Why havent we seen any celebs or jb athletes rockin these early? We have pics of westbrook in in the all red 4's. maybe the later release date is legit

Back
Top Bottom