Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

perfect release time and date! Hopefully I can get these I've struck out on the last few releases I tried getting last year.

This pair here has some imperfections for $200

I have a feeling that the ones with the Smooth tongues are Early Release or B-Grades, which is why if you guys noticed, all of the pairs with the smooth tongues also have mismatching Cement print... I could be wrong, but it kind of makes sense. Remember last year, when the early released White Cements came with a smooth tongue, but release pair came with tumbled tongue?

elephant print never matches, of all da III's i cop from stores, da left pair is always different from da right pair.

Gonna try to swoop on this... If I'm lucky, I'll just sell my DS 2011 WC3 for the same price. So I just break even.

Last edited:
They don't look good in that video at all. Raised toe box gives these a banana shape.

Thought the same. The elephant print looks raised at the cap, and the leather on the on feet video looks paper thin. It's just an early release, I hope.

Shoutout to the homie CaptainSneakerHead. He told me about this sh*t days ago. Nike and JB are on some BS if this is online only.

I guess my JB connect was right on the money when he told me 3:51 CST 2/6 TLO a few weeks ago.

Good luck tryin to catch these, he also said they're VERY LIMITED, production is "slightly less than the DB9s but a little bit more than the Olive 9s" just to give ya an idea.

so these will pretty much be at most stores that has a qs account, ftl & co and fnl?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom