Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I giggled at the comment of someone saying "if the quality is there, I'll double up"

I said the same things about the DMP's, Yeezy 1's, and bin 9s

too bad those first pairs never came thru

I giggled at the comment of someone saying "if the quality is there, I'll double up"

I said the same things about the DMP's, Yeezy 1's, and bin 9s

too bad those first pairs never came thru
That was me who said that, and if the quality is good I will cop 2 pairs and be sure to rub it in your face on release day. As long as you don't sleep and make an effort 2 pairs are coppable. 

That was me who said that, and if the quality is good I will cop 2 pairs and be sure to rub it in your face on release day. As long as you don't sleep and make an effort 2 pairs are coppable. 

Dropping $400 before tax for 2 pairs of 99.99 kicks that midsoles will chip away after 2 wears.....& you talking about rubbing it in somebody's face?!

What the hell is next? Crackheads braggin' about smoking crack?

JB got you ****** faded BAD!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dropping $400 before tax for 2 pairs of 99.99 kicks that midsoles will chip away after 2 wears.....& you talking about rubbing it in somebody's face?!

JB got you ****** faded BAD!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*while violently scratching neck* n___ this sh*t right here son... *points shaking finger*

Thought the same. The elephant print looks raised at the cap, and the leather on the on feet video looks paper thin. It's just an early release, I hope.

I know it's been said over and over again but, these are the 2011 WC disguised with the Nike Air insignia.
Same paper leather, same everything.

People are going crazy over just the logo.

I mean I wish you guys the best, hope those resellers and hypebeasts don't ruin in for you.

Last edited:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
But you can brag about having a sh*t load of wack *** LeBron X's though? Iight my dude 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Who cares how much they cost, people buy Ferraris for over 100k you don't see people saying "Ferrari got you by the balls son" When people buy a $800,000 dollar home you don't hear them say "The realtor got you by the sack" if you like the shoe, which I do, and you got the money why not spend it? 

Most people that say things like that just mean they're salty they cant afford it. I'm not making a shot at you I'm just saying. Don't count my damn pennies, I won't count yours. Stop being ignorant and naive. You don't know anyones financial situation here so keep it out your mouth. 

Hey, I'm not even mad though. Cause I can buy 2 pairs of these just because I'm financially able too. 

EDIT: and I'm assuming you didn't see my last post prior to that one, I said that I regret not doubling up in 2011. That pair got beat, and I would like 2 of these to wear. 

Last edited:
But you can brag about having a sh*t load of wack *** LeBron X's though? Iight my dude :lol: .

Yup.... That I can wear all damn day if I choose. Come home. Take them comfy sum ******* off & guess what? They still look brand new. Do that with your $400 purchases. :rofl:

Thought the same. The elephant print looks raised at the cap, and the leather on the on feet video looks paper thin. It's just an early release, I hope.

I know it's been said over and over again but, these are the 2011 WC disguised with the Nike Air insignia.
Same paper leather, same everything.

People are going crazy over just the logo.

I mean I wish you guys the best, hope those resellers and hypebeasts don't ruin in for you.

These are def '11 no doubt. I'm just laughing on how a heel tab logo is justifiable for a price increase. At least make a substantial difference to set em apart, like higher quality, full padding, dyed midsole, vinyl tabs & lace eyelets that don't change off-white after a year.

Hopefully I can find cheap '11 pairs, but so far those prices went up, after they were around $170-$190 around Nov. Now they're $200-$250. Don't want em that bad.

Who cares how much they cost, people buy Ferraris for over 100k you don't see people saying "Ferrari got you by the balls son" When people buy a $800,000 dollar home you don't hear them say "The realtor got you by the sack" if you like the shoe, which I do, and you got the money why not spend it? 

Most people that say things like that just mean they're salty they cant afford it. I'm not making a shot at you I'm just saying. Don't count my damn pennies, I won't count yours. Stop being ignorant and naive. You don't know anyones financial situation here so keep it out your mouth. 

Hey, I'm not even mad though. Cause I can buy 2 pairs of these just because I'm financially able too. 

EDIT: and I'm assuming you didn't see my last post prior to that one, I said that I regret not doubling up in 2011. That pair got beat, and I would like 2 of these to wear. 

View media item 239674

You comparing these $99 shoes to Ferrari's?!

I'm done.......Carry on! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh I see, you are going to cop from the the re-stock? lol

How could you know if they are quality pairs without wearing them? By the time that happens, They would be long gone

But you can brag about having a sh*t load of wack *** LeBron X's though? Iight my dude :lol: .

Yup.... That I can wear all damn day if I choose. Come home. Take them comfy sum ******* off & guess what? They still look brand new. Do that with your $400 purchases. :rofl:

Lebrons look like a loaves of bread.

Last edited:

View media item 239674

Strong username to post

Don't know why people are getting salty at people who are planning on dropping cash on these... If you got it you got it

Just buy what you like and don't clown anybody for what they like....

Unless they are fusions, hybrids, or fakes.... :x

EZ passing on this money grab.

It must be me.....

Really don't think I'm missing out on anything.

Yeah....they still DS.
Back I go to the Lebron Thread. :D

Yup.... That I can wear all damn day if I choose. Come home. Take them comfy sum ******* off & guess what? They still look brand new. Do that with your $400 purchases.
roll.gif
I think your dreads are to tight homie. You might want to loosen those boys up so you can cut out the goofy comments and comprehend what you read.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom