Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

i dont think it is clowning people for buying what they want as much as it is people getting frustrated because they put out garbage and we the poeple buy them out first day which in tern starts the cycle of worse quality for more money, now if we as an entire group of sneaker lovers refuse to buy these shoes 2 things would happen 1. we would probably get better quality and or a price drop and 2. resellers would be stuck with shoes and the hype would die down. i think thats where most of the hate comes from, not really directed right at the buyers but as a whole towards JBs reign of garbage and the lack of interest to even try to get them to wake up and make the consumer happy.

EZ passing on this money grab.

It must be me.....

Really don't think I'm missing out on anything.

Yeah....they still DS.
Back I go to the Lebron Thread.
happy.gif
Show off

i dont think it is clowning people for buying what they want as much as it is people getting frustrated because they put out garbage and we the poeple buy them out first day which in tern starts the cycle of worse quality for more money, now if we as an entire group of sneaker lovers refuse to buy these shoes 2 things would happen 1. we would probably get better quality and or a price drop and 2. resellers would be stuck with shoes and the hype would die down. i think thats where most of the hate comes from, not really directed right at the buyers but as a whole towards JBs reign of garbage and the lack of interest to even try to get them to wake up and make the consumer happy.
While I agree we shouldn't tolerate garbage quality and/or lack or og materials (which is why I passed on the Bred 13's for lack of 3m and I am planning on missing the taxi 12's if they are black tabs) we as a community do not make up enough percentage of nikes customer base to impact them.... :smh:

I kind of like this being pretty much on NDC. Shouldn't have a problem being able to secure several pairs still.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom