Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Any spots by you getting them.? Lincoln Mall isn't, and I don't think River Oaks is getting them...

This is for the most part a online only release, Lincoln and river oaks NEVER recieve limited releases, river oaks well occasionally get foams, but I don't trust that mall after I heard that DTLR was selling fake bred 11s

Outside of rumors that a few high traffic Finish Lines will get em (like 2-3 out of the whole country) this is strictly an online release... could OP put in the title to check page 1 before asking questions??

This is for the most part a online only release, Lincoln and river oaks NEVER recieve limited releases, river oaks well occasionally get foams, but I don't trust that mall after I heard that DTLR was selling fake bred 11s
DTLR is a HS account. They got the original Yeezys I believe. Why sell fakes :nerd:

When have river oaks ever got yeezys?

Only a few DTLRs on the east coast got yeezys cuz those are the original ones, DTLR is big out their.

River Oaks is a hood mall tho, manager could have been dirty and got some fakes to sell lol, wouldn't be surprised by it

Only a few DTLRs on the east coast got yeezys cuz those are the original ones, DTLR is big out their.

River Oaks is a hood mall tho, manager could have been dirty and got some fakes to sell lol, wouldn't be surprised by it

I think that's what happened

never really shopped there since those 2 killings on different occasions that happened there

Nope...none that I know of...yeah I steer clear of River Oaks unless that's the only place I can pick up a release, even then not too happy about going there.

Last edited:

never really shopped there since those 2 killings on different occasions that happened there
Yeah. Has turned into a terrible place to shop at now a days. I heard about the DTLR incident also, but doesn't suprise me one bit. Lol. Because THEY know that people will buy it all up, so why not save money and buy fakes. That's why I ONLY shop at Finish Line...

LMAO! Y'all scared to go to River Oaks. Hood mall as it may be its one of the tamer spots in the Chicagoland area. Lincoln mall shouldn't even be mentioned, I'm surprised they get GR Jordans as dead as that mall has become. I think the back and forth can stop, it's pretty much an online release only for the Feb 6th release date at least.

Last edited:
LMAO! Y'all scared to go to River Oaks. Hood mall as it may be its one of the tamer spots in the Chicagoland area. Lincoln mall shouldn't even be mentioned, I'm surprised they get GR Jordans as dead as that mall has become. I think the back and forth can stop, it's pretty much an online release only for the Feb 6th release date at least.
Lmao... That's funny!!! Truthfully, IMO I think Lincoln mall is still ONLY open because of so much business they get on Jordan Days.... Sears is gone. Carson's will soon be gone. They were supposed to renovate it back in 07! Would have been a much better mall then... -_-. And yeah, too bad this is an Online Only release.... Oh well, I didn't raise my hopes too high to begin with... Might as well go on a search for a pair of 94's...

River Oaks, or as I like to call it River Folks (because of the gang activity that happens there) or Ninja Oaks, is as hood as it gets. I live right up the street from that mall and only go there to occasionally get food.

I can tell you that DTLR in there WILL NOT have these. Theyre not a top tier DTLR store. and they didnt get the Yeezys in 09. only a few DTLRs on the east coast got them. My brother is a manager for one of the stores in Chicago

Tame by Chicago standards is still bad by every other standard in the world. I never shopped there to begin with but it isnt a place I would go to cop shoes.

Last edited:
River Oaks, or as I like to call it River Folks (because of the gang activity that happens there) or Ninja Oaks, is as hood as it gets. I live right up the street from that mall and only go there to occasionally get food.

I can tell you that DTLR in there WILL NOT have these. Theyre not a top tier DTLR store. and they didnt get the Yeezys in 09. only a few DTLRs on the east coast got them. My brother is a manager for one of the stores in Chicago

Lol I call it ninja oaks too, I once seen a 2 old there sagging his pants a few months ago, his diaper was showing smh

But anyway I'm feeling confident with the FNL.com release

Last edited:

Pm'ed. lmao

Which one tho?

Lol I call it ninja oaks too, I once seen a 2 old there sagging his pants a few months ago, his diaper was showing smh

But anyway I'm feeling confident with the FNL.com release
:rofl:
I hope I can hope I have your kind of luck for this online release if you are that confident. Never gotten through online since the concords and now I am relying on it for this release and maybe the Royals release as well.

I am still checking out FNL at 7 am just in case they tried to pull a fast one.

Someone PM me some tips on how you pull through online

Last edited:
this is my first try at online release i jus go to my mall or a mall around me and camp for big releases like this and i have always got a pair no problem im more then ready for this i jus pray im able to cop a pair

Nike only started telling people that the time was "TBD" after they started getting hammered with questions every second about them. After seeing the thirst level I wouldn't be surprised if they did a random time link now

yeah thats true. people need to S T F U

I know I can get them forsure on NDC, but I have a $20 rewards coupon for FNL and I'm tempted to attempt to get them on FNL. I hope, they release at a different time than NDC.

Just talked with an FNL rep regarding a separate issue, then asked her about the NA-III release.
She told me they "Will give out Detailed Information on Wednesday" regarding that launch.
Nothing like waiting until the last minute, unless they are dropping them later than Feb. 6.
Anyhow, I will assume nothing. We will hear something sooner or later, right? 8) haha

I'm waking up at 4:50 just to be ready for a surprise drop. They better not release these from 9-12 while I'm in class.

Back
Top Bottom