Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

im afraid this release will be like the 13s that it got released in store one day then restocked OL the next and now the footlocker near my house has the 13s on their shelf....

There's no way these are going to sit on any shelf.

What does this guy expect? Nike to tweet back and be like "Oh sure man, let us know when is the most convenient for you and then we will release."

roll.gif

How is that a sign there will be enough for most people to get a pair?

Well if they are pushing this back to make more pairs, they aren't doing it to make 10k more or 20k more. This will be at least a 100K "limited" GR like Thunders, etc. Not everyone will get a pair but if it's not just online and a few boutiques/tier 0 accounts, clearly it will make it easier to pick up. But again, people will just whine and moan on here about how they screwed us, not even realizing that it really means more pairs are coming.

Last edited:
Well if they are pushing this back to make more pairs, they aren't doing it to make 10k more or 20k more. This will be at least a 100K "limited" GR like Thunders, etc. Not everyone will get a pair but if it's not just online and a few boutiques/tier 0 accounts, clearly it will make it easier to pick up. But again, people will just whine and moan on here about how they screwed us, not even realizing that it really means more pairs are coming.

I said this 100 times already. I already gave up hope on a Feb rd March would be more realistic.

If they are pushing the date back for more pairs, they are already produced and are really awaiting shipment. No way in hell they can be ready by next month with the numbers you guys are throwing out.

Oh I'm with you man. Even if they do end up releasing next week I still see a secondary, larger release coming. It defies all logic that they only release 20K pairs of these. There's no reason to limit them, especially if they're doing a FSR and trying to see how viable a $200 NA shoe will sell just 2 years after the last release. Why most people in this thread can't seem to grasp that fact is beyond me.

Actually they aren't fake. Clearly there are two camps on this topic and this isn't the right thread for it so I won't waste the space but obviously my join date has you confused about my knowledge of sneakers. But early sneakers are not fakes. Fakes that aren't made by nike contracted materials are fake. Thanks.

Kicksole and Joe Menudo is laughing all the way to the bank with your money.

You been had.

They're not tryna see how a jordan with nike air on it will sell, they already know it will, they're tryna see how much hype they can generate, and I think they already got their answer lol

Sad but very true... and hey if I don't get them then hey it's 200 more in my pocket...

This ain't directed at you specifically but so many people talk like this I gotta mention it. How do you figure it's $200 "more" in your pocket? LMAO!!! It's $200 that stays where it's at, it's not "more". For most missing out its $400 less in your picket because a majority of folks will try selling for $600+. Y'all can rationalize missing out however y'all want but make no mistake about it, missing a release this hyped will hurt all y'all pockets and feelings in some manner more or less. There isn't "more" in your pocket by missing out, realize that. Lol!

Last edited:
Seeing as how Nike twitter is flooded with the same questions, I can see why they're being shady. Stupid kids and people who are to lazy to just look at the previous responses.
I actually tweeted NDC and asked them if it was annoying that people keep asking when the answer is clearly right under their noses. I never got a response. But it is ridiculous that literally every tweet was the same question and response. It's like people thought they would be the one to get the time.

Back
Top Bottom