Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

This guy that works with me told me he's calling off of work Wednesday.

:smh:

Is this release really that serious?

Apparently.

:lol:

If its too good to be true....

Why would the guy want to loose like $50 per sale??? It doesn't make any sense.....

(200+ Tax)
(Paypal + Ebay Fees)

Thing is he is new seller, his funds will be pending. you cannot cash out until 3 days after delivery confirmation of the shoes or 21 days after the transaction. It would be pretty hard for him to scam

If its too good to be true....

Why would the guy want to loose like $50 per sale??? It doesn't make any sense.....

(200+ Tax)
(Paypal + Ebay Fees)

He probably will take the money and buy the shoes and resell them to somebody else at a higher price and refund the OG buyer lmao. OG buyer is pretty much a pawn . Under retail for a release like this on eBay, buyer should of known.

Wouldn't even go through the hassle. The buyer of that auction will never receive their shoes. They will end up getting refunded one way or another.

speaking of the 88's, currently rock the true blue 3s today listening to curren$y - Jordan 3... #3 nation...

Some news I got from the weekend.

Wednesday is online only.

Retail shops are expected to get a later shipment (As of Sunday every store Im in contact with confirmed that they had 0 pairs of Nike Air White Cement 3's but they did have Squadron Blues :lol: )

A source at a big chain store said they were expecting to release the shoes on February 17th (MJ's Bday) - I since followed up with that through the brand's and learned there are no plans from Jordan or Nike's end to do a rerelease on that day but got a "Don't be surprised to see them again".

Some news I got from the weekend.

Wednesday is online only.

Retail shops are expected to get a later shipment (As of Sunday every store Im in contact with confirmed that they had 0 pairs of Nike Air White Cement 3's but they did have Squadron Blues :lol: )

A source at a big chain store said they were expecting to release the shoes on February 17th (MJ's Bday) - I since followed up with that through the brand's and learned there are no plans from Jordan or Nike's end to do a rerelease on that day but got a "Don't be surprised to see them again".

the only person with REAL info

You cant get scammed on ebay, unless your an idiot.

if he send you a different shoe, file a claim, send them back. money back into you account /done

same goes if you dont receive anything, even if he empties his account

ebay buyer protection :pimp:

If the shoes are to drop as expected on 2/6 I'd expect some type of update sometime today. I mean they do want people to actually buy the shoes.
I don't think they're worried about these selling out.  IMO they will drop on 2/6 at 4:51PM eastern just like they announced.  I think all this 'exact date TBD' is a response to people not being able to read (seriously how hard is it to read a twitter feed and not ask the same question that's been asked and answered 100+ times?).  Those of us that can read and put 2 and 2 together will be ready at 4:51 the rest will miss out.

Stop it, you guys will say anything. I actually know the chick thats the manager of that dtlr and she could care less about Jordans.
She's completely legit too, she won't sell early or hold a pair. None of that, trust me i've tried.

River oaks is actually a decent mall to cop from, they've got 2 foolockers, champs, footaction, finish line, jimmy jazz and dtlr.
Now if your scared the little kids that hang out at the mall are going to take your shoes after you purchase, then you might need to cop somewhere else.
But seriously though, its the suburbs. If your scared there, you'll be scared everywhere.
Couldn't find the post to quote but there were no murders at the mall, let alone any violence that had to do with shoes.

You guys are worse than fox news.

River Oaks USED to be a good mall to cop from until they started getting shady. Case in point, when I went there to get myself the white cement 4s to keep myself from having to drive to my brothers store in the city, I lined up for an hour at Jimmy Jazz (because every other place had a line of 30+ deep). I was 6th in line and when the store opens the manager says he only has a 9 and 9.5 left. Seriously?? Not to mention when I get to the counter, all these bums who didnt even stand in line rushed the doors and made their own separate line at the counter. And instead of keeping things organized, they literally just sold sizes to whoever was closest to the counter, whether they were actually in line or not like some damn auto auction or something. Naturally I was quite pissed and vowed to never give any store in River Oaks my business again sneaker wise.

And ive lived in Cal City for years and can tell you how bad River Oaks is, especially on the weekends. Granted you probably wont be jacked for your shoes, but these little knuckleheads are quick to pick fights to show that they are actually about that life. I dont have time to deal with all the GDs and bust downs that congregate at that mall. Id rather take that half hour drive to Ford City where I know I can get my shoes with ease and the stores are of a much better quality.

if he send you a different shoe, file a claim, send them back. money back into you account /done

what happens to the seller if their is no cash in the sellers account ?

ebay/paypal covers 100% of the price, theres no worries when buying on ebay.

The seller ends up with a negative balance in their paypal account and the money is refunded to you

River Oaks USED to be a good mall to cop from until they started getting shady. Case in point, when I went there to get myself the white cement 4s to keep myself from having to drive to my brothers store in the city, I lined up for an hour at Jimmy Jazz (because every other place had a line of 30+ deep). I was 6th in line and when the store opens the manager says he only has a 9 and 9.5 left. Seriously?? Not to mention when I get to the counter, all these bums who didnt even stand in line rushed the doors and made their own separate line at the counter. And instead of keeping things organized, they literally just sold sizes to whoever was closest to the counter, whether they were actually in line or not like some damn auto auction or something. Naturally I was quite pissed and vowed to never give any store in River Oaks my business again sneaker wise.

And ive lived in Cal City for years and can tell you how bad River Oaks is, especially on the weekends. Granted you probably wont be jacked for your shoes, but these little knuckleheads are quick to pick fights to show that they are actually about that life. I dont have time to deal with all the GDs and bust downs that congregate at that mall. Id rather take that half hour drive to Ford City where I know I can get my shoes with ease and the stores are of a much better quality.
Ford City? I've heard it all now LOL.

laugh.gif
 yea awesome too bad you've wasted your time and had your money held up buying something you know is 100% not going to be legit.

Back
Top Bottom