Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Pretty easy to look at someone's location before committing the selfing, but hey selfings are what this thread is all about!! :smokin

If you pay resale $300 or more for these then I will LAUGH in your face...even $200 is too much, you can buy an OG pair for a little more....dont be fooled by JB and resellers you hypes!

If they are pushing the date back for more pairs, they are already produced and are really awaiting shipment. No way in hell they can be ready by next month with the numbers you guys are throwing out.
NDC has tweeted the date of 2/6 all the way up until tonight. They're not pushing the date back or they wouldn't continue to tweet it if they're unsure.

NDC has tweeted the date of 2/6 all the way up until tonight. They're not pushing the date back or they wouldn't continue to tweet it if they're unsure.

Ha, except they've done this a number of times with other releases. I think the more probable theory is that tomorrow or Tuesday they give us an exact time and do a very limited release while they get the bigger release in order. Either way, 2/6 will not be the end of this release because the whole thing has been pretty bizarre and pointless so far.

most well known UK sites are not having any info of this release so I guess initial release is only for US?

Let's get back to talking about how Nike and fnl keep avoiding the drop time and stop talking about men running around in tights

That Moss thing is pretty funny, I hate to interrupt 
laugh.gif
. I was curious, were raffle tickets handed out for a random chance at these?

No mention of raffle tickets yet since only confirmed/unconfirmed release is online this wed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom