257emhw.jpg

dg2e61.jpg

2pr5jph.jpg

kikstyo-air-jordan-iii-white-cement-t-shirt-03.jpg

No one on NT knows what trollin is

SRS
NOW WE DO..........
wink.gif

4. "Trolling", or making posts with the sole intention of creating problems on the board is against NT guidelines. This includes registering an alternate ID for the purpose of creating problems on the board. "Troll ID's" will be locked immediately and permanently, and can be locked without notification to the rule breaker. If an existing member creates a separate troll ID and is caught, the troll ID AND the member's primary ID will be banned. Note: "hijacking" of threads (posting with intent to derail a thread) and "copycat" threads (i.e. parodies mocking others' threads) will be considered trolling.
laugh.gif

I wanted moss to get one more ring, but ravens deserved it
grats to the Ravens... now let's get back on topic. WHERE ARE YOU JORDAN 88'! Again, my money is on a yeezy random time release. Good thing is hopefully it will only be a one day camp and not an all weekend one.

Last edited:
Nike store online in UK have tweeted this morning that they won't be released until March in the UK. I won't speculate at all on what that means and just wait for more confirmed information for UK buyers .View media item 250700

Outside of rumors that a few high traffic Finish Lines will get em (like 2-3 out of the whole country) this is strictly an online release... could OP put in the title to check page 1 before asking questions??
2 or 3 stores? I don't think that's efficient/practical for nike to give fnl shipment from a logistic standpoint...

Moss never won a SB b4. :rolleyes

and its not like he did anything to earn a ring yesterday. was totally wack. 1 or zero catches? just retire already. no disrespect to him but he is rundown and done. with that said, lets get this moss stuff out of a air jordan 3 thread.

Things could be looking good for a in store stock in the future as mention before. even it it is europe confirming.

Last edited:
^^^^ I heard online only about 2 weeks ago from our rep, and I have been disappointed ever since.

This is for the most part a online only release, Lincoln and river oaks NEVER recieve limited releases, river oaks well occasionally get foams, but I don't trust that mall after I heard that DTLR was selling fake bred 11s
Only a few DTLRs on the east coast got yeezys cuz those are the original ones, DTLR is big out their.

River Oaks is a hood mall tho, manager could have been dirty and got some fakes to sell lol, wouldn't be surprised by it
River Oaks, or as I like to call it River Folks (because of the gang activity that happens there) or Ninja Oaks, is as hood as it gets. I live right up the street from that mall and only go there to occasionally get food.

I can tell you that DTLR in there WILL NOT have these. Theyre not a top tier DTLR store. and they didnt get the Yeezys in 09. only a few DTLRs on the east coast got them. My brother is a manager for one of the stores in Chicago
Stop it, you guys will say anything. I actually know the chick thats the manager of that dtlr and she could care less about Jordans.

She's completely legit too, she won't sell early or hold a pair. None of that, trust me i've tried.

River oaks is actually a decent mall to cop from, they've got 2 foolockers, champs, footaction, finish line, jimmy jazz and dtlr.

Now if your scared the little kids that hang out at the mall are going to take your shoes after you purchase, then you might need to cop somewhere else.

But seriously though, its the suburbs. If your scared there, you'll be scared everywhere.

Couldn't find the post to quote but there were no murders at the mall, let alone any violence that had to do with shoes.

You guys are worse than fox news.

If the shoes are to drop as expected on 2/6 I'd expect some type of update sometime today. I mean they do want people to actually buy the shoes.

Had somebody tell me that these will be dropping exclusively online but also at certain spots in houston bc of the all star game can anyone confirm or deny this..somebody mightve mentioned it already didnt feel like going through all the pages

Back
Top Bottom