Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Maaaaaaaaaan, FNL is killing me!

How the **** was I able to enter my payment info and now I'm waiting again?!?!?!?!?!!!! 

Just got through on FNL, but won't let me add the sizes that are available to click on. Anyone else have this problem?

The FNL page for me loaded before a lot of people even said to check and all the sizes were out. :/
So how do people keep saying to check.

Last edited:
Hmmm to checkout or not to checkout? Really trying to pass on them but keep getting through 
eek.gif

i dont know how people are even gettin on finishlines site lol been at the 30 second screen for hours in tthe looop

got an error on NDC when checking out after the black screen, phone beat my macbookpro on finishline mobile and copped with ease 
happy.gif
 dont give up
nthat.gif

I'm very concerned about FNL.  I was able to order it way too easily and all sizes were available.  Looks like a lock that my orders will be cancelled.  What do others think?

Got two off FNL. My advice is open up multiple browsers and let it stay on the FNL Splash Page. Its all luck, but if one gets through, you're good.

Got thru thank God ... and I hate this twitter crap, guess I'm old school. I barely even wanna have a facebook page lol.

camped out at ndc didnt even know there was a twitter link

wasted time

hopped on fnl and stuck in matrix

Copped a size 11 off NDC 5 minutes after release, fairly easy. Anyone want to buy a ps3? lol #goingbroke
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom