Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Hmmm to checkout or not to checkout? Really trying to pass on them but keep getting through 
eek.gif
Oh shutup. :lol:

Last edited:
smfh.

i'm done man, guess it just wasn't meant to be 
mean.gif

congrats to you freak of natures who were able to get through, and GL to everyone still trying to grab a pair!

Got right into NDC via twitter link and had them in my cart at 4:51. Only problem was waiting for the confirmation page to load up but they tweeted that it was a common problem. Went on Live Chat and asked for my confirm number and got it. All the madness leading up to the release about how these were going to be hard as hell for people to get was laughably unfounded for me, it was the quickest purchase in terms of selecting and ordering. Eastbay at least tells you the pair you're looking for is held up in another cart. Finishline seems to be the problem, Im still on the countdown screen 40 minutes in but that doesn't really bother me, cant complain if I walk away with just one pair. I knew NDC was the way to go since all my retro purchases are from there.

You got through but they probably just took $220 from you to make some interest on for the next week. FNL probably makes more money off interest from BS orders on Jordans than they do selling stuff.

Haha it's ok man... I released from my cart anyway don't want em. And I've never got cancelled on FNL.

I think this is a good sign for me and I got an email confirmation to boot  the link is https://m.finishline.com/controller and then I searched under 'men's air jordan retro' and it was down towards the bottom of the page...crossing my fingers it worked, I am still on hold in the check out process on the standard site 25 minutes now!

Last edited:
[font=TradeGothicW01-BoldCn20 675334, Helvetica W01 Bold, sans-serif]It says for my order details on NDC that $0.00 was charged to my paypal. Anyone know why. I rarely buy from online and dont know why it's saying nothing was charged to my paypal...[/font]

ORDER #  **********

ORDER DATE

2013-02-06

SUBTOTAL

$200.00

SHIPPING & HANDLING

$0.00

TAX

$17.75

TOTAL

$217.75

GIFT CARD / PRODUCT VOUCHER

$0.00

CHARGED TO PAYPAL

$0.00

If you have questions about your order, Customer Service can help.

I think this is a good sign for me and I got an email confirmation to boot  the link is https://m.finishline.com/controller and then I searched under 'men's air jordan retro' and it was down towards the bottom of the page...crossing my fingers it worked, I am still on hold in the check out process on the standard site 25 minutes now!
$225 though... :-O

I probably would have passed if I didn't have a 15% coupon for NDC.

Back
Top Bottom