Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

got my pair click the link and got right in to it without any hassles....kinda surprising didn't think i would have a chance

Mfers got 2 and I can't even get 1.. **** don't sound right 
sick.gif

Smh at people posting their order numbers. Prepare to get your order cancelled. When will people learn?

I think this is a good sign for me and I got an email confirmation to boot  the link is https://m.finishline.com/controller and then I searched under 'men's air jordan retro' and it was down towards the bottom of the page...crossing my fingers it worked, I am still on hold in the check out process on the standard site 25 minutes now!

you're gunna get really pissed off very soon.

Last edited:
I just got through finishline with confirmation 5 second later.... do you guys think i'll be good??

Last edited:
If i chat with NDC can they add my 10% off and refund the portion to my voucher or will that screw things up?

Order Confirmation received from NDC and I chose the free shipping. So they will get here Friday since Nike's warehouse in Memphis is like 300 Miles away. 1st cop off Ndc in a while. Whoever said use google chrome you're a lifesaver.

Back
Top Bottom