Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Seen that back door link posted on several different Fb groups now.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Real quick, no need to PM because I can't tell you how I get the backdoor links for the J's. I didn't expect it to go viral in here and on Twitter, but I guess I should have know once I posted it on Boxden... If u want to friend me or rep me then cool, but don't constantly hit me up asking for links or how I get them.... Just know they are legit and I will probably post them on the MAJOR releases only because I know how hard it is too get thru on these websites and I'm too old to be standing in line for kicks.
Thanks for the link.

That is all.

what do some of yalll mean to keep trying on eastbay or footlocker? like keep trying to add them to cart or what

I kept on trying and trying but couldn't get it. So I just ask for help. I don't ask people to give me a pair, I thought that this community was made to help each other...sorry if you thought that I have to speak days before but...a long ride always start with one step.

Peace.

PS: still ready to buy a size 11 or trade with space jams or maybe other on demand

please guys stop with the easy copp crapp..... never had to stay for hours infront of the screen for a shoe,,,
they usually be gone within the first 30 mntes....
if it wasnt for the backdor link i would ve missed out.... and i know a lot of us got em thanx to that link....
thanks drozay and the rest of u guys that passed it along,,,,

FINISHLINE HAS CLEARED UP. FINISHLINE HAS CLEARED UP!

SIZE 10.5 11 AND 14 AVAILABLE!

I got the 14 courtesy of the Sandusky, I mean back door. LMAO! I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. Hopefully my order goes through. First time using this "backdoor" funny thing though is my Firefox it's "UNTRUSTED" I clicked the "I understand the risks" and made it an exception. I saw "HTTPS" on the link so I figure I should be safe. I got an email confirmation from Finishline so I think I'm good! THANKS Niketalk! I was done when I tried to order from Nikestore and while I got the size 13 in my cart and everything the stupid processing thing never went through. SMH. But I should be good with these. Just put a shoe tree in 'em a Elite socks. :smokin

Last edited:
lmaoooooooooooooooo

Really dude? It's cool that your an OG and you have love for the game and history, and so on, and I truly respect that, but your not the only one, most people here feel the exact same way. I love how people think they "deserve" pairs of shoes. The ONLY people that deserve them are the people that do their HW and are persistent or fast enough to come away with a pair. The people that sit there for 3 hours clicking refresh and waiting. If you didn't get a pair obv u didn't do your best. Go write a letter to Nike And seal it with your tears, nobody wants to hear thay. At least you got a pair for your kid and your girl, alot of people didn't get anything...

I couldn't get through. The back door wouldn't work for me because of my issues with FNL payment.

I'm just going to get a new credit card and create a new account. My current account has too many issues with failure to process my credit card or Paypal.

But I guess I'll wait for the 23rd and try again.

Real quick, no need to PM because I can't tell you how I get the backdoor links for the J's. I didn't expect it to go viral in here and on Twitter, but I guess I should have know once I posted it on Boxden... If u want to friend me or rep me then cool, but don't constantly hit me up asking for links or how I get them.... Just know they are legit and I will probably post them on the MAJOR releases only because I know how hard it is too get thru on these websites and I'm too old to be standing in line for kicks.

honestly its not rocket science how you came up with that link, and its technically NOT a backdoor. the fact that everyone thinks this is jesus unicorn magic is beyond me. Im surprised finishline allowed it to even bypass the splash screen, thats where they messed up. DNS DNS......

Last edited:
Placed an order with FNL using paypal and ended up getting canceled. Placed it again and now i have it pending with an email confirmation :smokin

After 3 hours and 11 minutes of clicking "add to cart" on footlocker.com... I got through.  Ridiculous!

Back
Top Bottom