Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Well we still have 3/23 for those who missed 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Welp, just ordered another pair off Finishline. Only testing it to see if Finishline will honor it or cancel it. We'll see.

are some of you guys on k.r.e.a.m.?
Dude by the name of Mikey was taxing ****** 200 to get the youknowwhat link. :smh:
Those dudes are making a killing ordering a bunch of pairs and taxing. :smh:

Real quick, no need to PM because I can't tell you how I get the backdoor links for the J's. I didn't expect it to go viral in here and on Twitter, but I guess I should have know once I posted it on Boxden... If u want to friend me or rep me then cool, but don't constantly hit me up asking for links or how I get them.... Just know they are legit and I will probably post them on the MAJOR releases only because I know how hard it is too get thru on these websites and I'm too old to be standing in line for kicks.
All hail, much props and thanks for the backdoor link
smokin.gif

Alright everybody, I'm out!

Congrats to all those who were lucky enough to get their pairs.

Hope to get at least one size 11 in the future for retail.

Peace.

Someone please explain to me what happens now... Got through but that was after trying about 5x. Now I got charged 5x... confused
u might want to call them and make sure there is no confusion... last time it happened to me i ended up with 3 pairs of doernbecher 6 with nike.....
just ot be on the safe side....

and yeah i didnt received confirmation either.... try checking your bank account tomorrow..

Last edited:
After 3 hrs of clicking for my size on Eastbay..... it finally went through.

"Today was a good day......"

Congrats to everyone that was able to get a pair and to those with the patience to stay with it...

Back
Top Bottom