Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

in business, they don't call it premeditation. it's more like simple "planning ahead" or if you wanna get fancy "forecasting".

Just saw these today on the 1988 movie "im gonna git you sucka" what a coincidence hahaha. Decent movie wit alot of stars in it as well

I bet these sneakers were leftovers from 2011 and JB decided to etch the Nike Air on the tab lol
I like this release though, makes it easier to get the Royal 1s :smokin

what are the royal's and whats the date your taking about ?
eek.gif

Royal 1's?  Highly anticipated OG 1 release   http://niketalk.com/t/338268/aj-1-black-royal-feb-2013

And the release date link that was posted above http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2013/01/01/air-jordan-iii-3-88-retro-release-date-info/    (Feb 16th)

I bet these sneakers were leftovers from 2011 and JB decided to etch the Nike Air on the tab lol
I like this release though, makes it easier to get the Royal 1s
smokin.gif
Royal 1's will still be hard..

Some people will pass on these since they already have the 2011 WC III's.

Some people will pass on these since they already have the 2011 WC III's
The same people complaining about "Its too soon" are the same ones who justify "doubling" and "tripling" up on shoes.  Just consider this "doubling up" a few years later.

Last edited:
One thing I don't understand, is that Jordan Brand plans on giving us what we wanted this year. (Nike Air on some releases.) And yet, some of us still have SOMETHING to complain about. Even though I have 1994, 2004, and 2011 White Cements, I'm VERY excited about these...! I remember, a couple of months back, I posted a thread, hypothetically saying, "What if Jordan Brand brings back Nike Air on certain releases on special occasions." And I literally got POOPED on.... But, like I said, I'm VERY excited that these are coming out, Along with the Royals, and Black Toes. And I hope everyone that tries to get a pair, for NON-RESELL purposes, gets them with ease.....
smile.gif

Why are people anticipating the Royal I's?
These sat around like crazy in '01... although times have changed.

The same people complaining about "Its too soon" are the same ones who justify "doubling" and "tripling" up on shoes.  Just consider this "doubling up" a few years later.
Very true!!! I purchased one pair of the 2011 WC 3s and now I'll have a chance to get a 2nd pair of one of my favorite shoes... Don't really care it came out two years ago.... Now I can wear my 2011 pair more often without worrying about wear and tear since I'm going to try to get these!!!

One thing I don't understand, is that Jordan Brand plans on giving us what we wanted this year. (Nike Air on some releases.) And yet, some of us still have SOMETHING to complain about. Even though I have 1994, 2004, and 2011 White Cements, I'm VERY excited about these...! I remember, a couple of months back, I posted a thread, hypothetically saying, "What if Jordan Brand brings back Nike Air on certain releases on special occasions." And I literally got POOPED on.... But, like I said, I'm VERY excited that these are coming out, Along with the Royals, and Black Toes. And I hope everyone that tries to get a pair, for NON-RESELL purposes, gets them with ease..... :smile:
I remember reading that thread and i agreed with what you were saying how Nike Air should be back, funny alot of cats pooped on you hard now everyone is like cop. What i don't understand is why JB is dropping certain colorways of models that will sell regardless with Nike Air and others with jumpman. Also i saw some pics on sneakernews and wtf jordan is on the bottom soles of these instead of Nike Air.

http://sneakernews.com/2013/01/02/air-jordan-iii-whitecement-2003-vs-2013-retro-comparison/

Back
Top Bottom