Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

wasnt really that difficult to get
locked in my first pair at 4:51pm on footaction
got a 2nd pair on eastbay at 7:25pm
and got a 3rd pair on footlocker at 8:20pm

i almost got a 4th pair from finishline but right after i clicked submit order, i got kicked back to the stupid refreshing page :x

if you realllllllllllly want these, you wouldve got em or else you weren't working hard enough.

exactly, in the end your stupidass internet speed doesn't matter.

Determination is what got me my pair :smokin

Last edited:
wasnt really that difficult to get
locked in my first pair at 4:51pm on footaction
got a 2nd pair on eastbay at 7:25pm
and got a 3rd pair on footlocker at 8:20pm

if you realllllllllllly want these, you wouldve got em or else you weren't working hard enough.
That's one mans opinion. Had the EB countdown link pulled up since about noon. Hit the add to cart with the quickness, naturally it was already in everyone elses cart.

Strike 2 - 35

FNL: I had the SPA page up for a good minute. Finally got through, added my size to the cart and literally went through the entire checkout process about 12 times and got a payment error each time. Tried first with Paypal, then my CC.

Even tried to cop a pair of AM1's an hour ago as a consolation prize, they still dont want my money...

FTL: tried to add to cart for over an hour, no luck

NDC: Twitter got blocked at work (not sure why, I'm the social media rep for my company, should've been working) Didn't have access to that link until there were only Sz 8, 10 & 14 left.....

I tried, i tried very hard. Your opinion is unfounded mo....

Last edited:
I ordered from eastbay around 5:30 and got the first email stating we received your order.  when i check status on eastbay it says "STATUS:  1 UNIT(S) BACKORDERED UNTIL 02/06/2013"  whats the deal with that???

Understand half of the people who post that they copped multiple pairs are probably lying. They know it gets other users all riled up.

I wouldn't be surprise if they weren't lying how these sites do their releases, people checking out like 3 hours later on FNL, Eastbay, and etc.

I ordered from eastbay around 5:30 and got the first email stating we received your order.  when i check status on eastbay it says "STATUS:
 1 UNIT(S) BACKORDERED UNTIL 02/06/2013
"  whats the deal with that???

not anything to worry about

Well atleast I still have a glimmer of hope left for myself seeing as how finishline still hasn't sold any GS sizes yet. With my luck though they will drop at a random time or a inconvenient time. -__-

If you already got an email confirmation with your order number. you SHOULD be good. At least that's what the twitter man says on FNL. No need to worry fellas.

Thanks to the OP of the FNL backdoor. I was really unsure of getting a pair. It looked like FNL had charged me 3 times but cancelled the last 2 charges.

When Eastbay and Footlocker tweeted they had only 10.5 & 11 sizes left, I decided to try my luck. I was really unsure if my FNL order went through. There was no email confirmation after 45min of order placed. I got lucky and scored one from each. :smokin

So called Sneakerheads are what's wrong with the shoe "game". Dudes in here ordering five pairs yet want to complain about resellers 
mean.gif
. WTF are you about to do with five pairs of the same shoe?

Yeh that determination factor is bs.  I had all the sites up and running ..when they went live I added to cart ...none went through not even the backdoor one.  Well it did go through but on the last step it redirected me to the splash page ..and charged me twice.  My order status says cancelled. So yeh determination was not a factor ...It baffles me how some folks got em from multiple sites ..but no sweat off my sack...if I really want them I will get them

So called Sneakerheads are what's wrong with the shoe "game". Dudes in here ordering five pairs yet want to complain about resellers :smh: . WTF are you about to do with five pairs of the same shoe?

There gonna

Resell..........

Or

Rock and stock

Does anyone know a dedicated forum or site for sneaker trading?  If I can't get these traded I'll just let them go for near retail for a deserving person.

Well if they do only 1-6 will have where u can see it. 7-11 would be insole only since NA wasn't on the outside of those.

only really care about the 3s and 4s with NA, looks improve exponentially. Not a big deal on 5s 6s, although its still a better look with NA.

But 4s and 3s are :smokin

Back
Top Bottom