Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Chicks always dig my Pink Foams so I don't think I'm really that concerned about what another male thinks. 
tired.gif
They must feel "safe" around you with them foams
laugh.gif

Anyone with them in hand, does the logo on the bottom say Jordan or Nike. That's the deciding factor on paying rape prices

Last edited:
so the hype for the nike air is real. watch 1-11 rerelease with NA
Only 1-6 actually have NIKE on the heel, the rest are inside the liner.  Plus the 3's and 4's are notorious for cracking.  To me, this is why the hype is justified.  I wouldn't pay $600 for a pair that I thought might crack.  This release is exciting.  I hope the youngans understand this.  I can't wait to wear these!

I'm Salty...I got through on FNL around 5:30 Eastern and i made it to the final stages of checkout smoothly but when i clicked "checkout" it just gave me that "you're in the right place but so is everyone else" BS.:smh::smh::smh::smh:

bright pink shoes are for chicks, i dont care if Kobe went out and wore them the rest of the reason :x :smh:
Gotta disagree with you there bud.

I use to think it was corny too, but I have huge respect for those who strictly do it for breast cancer rather than a fashion statement.

I'm all for supporting breast cancer. I just think the shoes are lame... :\

Pink Foams are the lamest shoes released in recent history. Maybe the lamest of all time

Weren't the pink foams made to bring awareness to the fight against breast cancer?

if you wanna support a cause then go DONATE!

rocking pink shoes made by Nike aint gonna save no lives especially since nothing went to charity.

/thread
Don't get me wrong, I think the pink foams are ugly too. But I think there are different ways of showing support rather than just donating $.

wasnt really that difficult to get
locked in my first pair at 4:51pm on footaction
got a 2nd pair on eastbay at 7:25pm
and got a 3rd pair on footlocker at 8:20pm

i almost got a 4th pair from finishline but right after i clicked submit order, i got kicked back to the stupid refreshing page
sick.gif

if you realllllllllllly want these, you wouldve got em or else you weren't working hard enough.
I got 2 pairs (NDC and FNL), but I disagree. Mid day releases are challenging. Not everyone can spend 3.5 hours searching for shoes. People do work or have school. or other priorities. I am embarassed to say I spent just under 2 hours (slow work day) getting these, but most week days I couldn't imagine spending this much time. 

The prices will go down. They always do.

Once everyone gets their pairs and post them on ebay, the prices drop. People bought too many and want to get rid of them to pay off that CC bill. In my honet opinion, I think $350 will be the max price for this shoe. Ebay will be flooded with these.

To the guy who posted the backdoor link, THANKS. Thanks for helping out us Niketalkers. I dont remember the last time someone actually helped someone get some kicks.

Dont worry about the kids in here complaining because mommy and daddys credit card did not go through.

I really hope you can help us out in the future.

Back
Top Bottom