Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I posted it on Boxden in a thread orig after I got my pair and then went into a meeting for work. I get out to find that somebody from that thread ran in here claiming to have originated they link and then somehow it went viral on twitter. So I didnt come in here to brag or gloat, I came in here to set the record straight of what happened. I also just didnt join today, i was in here back in 2002 under the name deemoney23, but I guess when they changed sites my profile was deleted cuz when I tried to log in today I couldnt. I hadnt posted in here in years, but I would come and lurk around major releases. Bottom line is MULTIPLE people got conformation on their purchase from Finish line using the "backdoor" link so its far from a "scam". No need for people to be salty, its not that serious! 

Don't even waste your time responding to haters. You put it out there and to each his own on what they will do with the info.

No cancellation email from fnl but still no email confirmation. I do have an order number though and they said my order is processing so i dont know

So called Sneakerheads are what's wrong with the shoe "game". Dudes in here ordering five pairs yet want to complain about resellers :smh: . WTF are you about to do with five pairs of the same shoe?
Do a silly pose like this.
instagr.am.jpg

i bet dude thought he was doing it :lol:

SMH at buying pink shoes in the first place
Whats wrong with that

Man the 3's are 500 on eBay already... smh, I'm bout to start looking for British Knights, LA Gear, Etonics or something. This Jordan thing is too much.

So called Sneakerheads are what's wrong with the shoe "game". Dudes in here ordering five pairs yet want to complain about resellers :smh: . WTF are you about to do with five pairs of the same shoe?
Do a silly pose like this.
instagr.am.jpg

i bet dude thought he was doing it :lol:

SMH at buying pink shoes in the first place
Whats wrong with that

bright pink shoes are for chicks, i dont care if Kobe went out and wore them the rest of the reason :x :smh:

ive been a nt member for a few years never got around to getting my yuku info restored but i got say NIKETALK is clutch like the man himself!

Back
Top Bottom