Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

The snow storm this Friday/Saturday may delay shipping in the northeast.

laugh.gif

People gonna be pissed!
oh shoot forgot to put that into account well thats why projected shipment date is 2/11

i would ignore this but since ur from the DMV, ill answer it.

Ive ordered from nike.com before.
Oh
embarassed.gif
, that makes sense. Yeah I've never really been lucky on NDC so I'm not as aware with the procedure, but thanks for responding back.

So how does insoles prevent cracking and chipping for OUTsoles? This puzzles me Nters I still have my BC3s I worn once for a couple hours and I have stealth 3s I worn for a few hours now I will be really upset if I wear these 200+ WC just so they can crack and chip smh any input?
They are better at absorbing shock than the factory insoles. Replace the factory insoles with better insoles. I recommend the SofSole Mens Athletic Soles. Far more comfortable than the Spenco's and the absorbent material covers the whole sole

These were definitely limited to around 20K pairs. Don't let the influx of ppl in here that copped fool you. There are a lot of upset people outside of the NT universe.
I actually didnt get mine from backdoor, I got a second pair through backdoor which ended up being cancelled. I feel like if it was limited to 20,000, it would have sold out much faster. On Kream (Chicago facebook group) a few members knew of backdoor too. And I can bet the other site knew of it as well.

got an email from Eastbay theyll be here by Mondau...possibly by Sat if the storm isnt too bad (which it will be lol)
My UPS tracking number is not updating. Still claiming they haven't got their package! >:

sooooo 

ummmmmm

Is the quality the same as the 2011 pair or different ?
From what I've been reading, it's different.

Different leather, the shoe is slimmer, and the perforated leather around the eyelets are either more visible or less.
Patiently waiting for my pair from Eastbay.

They are better at absorbing shock than the factory insoles. Replace the factory insoles with better insoles. I recommend the SofSole Mens Athletic Soles. Far more comfortable than the Spenco's and the absorbent material covers the whole sole
I actually didnt get mine from backdoor, I got a second pair through backdoor which ended up being cancelled. I feel like if it was limited to 20,000, it would have sold out much faster. On Kream (Chicago facebook group) a few members knew of backdoor too. And I can bet the other site knew of it as well.
My UPS tracking number is not updating. Still claiming they haven't got their package!
mad.gif
You've said that before in another thread... I might give those a try.

I have a couple Spenco soles, has anybody tried to use those on unDSing some '07 Fire Red 3s?
I didn't UnDS mine 'til about 2 years ago, and the red paint started falling off after about 3 wears... ugh!!!!

Same with the True Blue 3s I got in '08. I kinda wish I knew about the soles back then.

Last edited:
something i noticed...

last few years everybody been extra sure to pop the tongue on their air jordans, even tucking in their pants to accomplish this...

when the AJ1 white-red-black released a few weeks ago with the jumpman on the tongue...i seemed to notice in the wdywt that some of the pop-the-tongue
enthusiasts were leaving the tongue covered by da pant leg...and i think i know why...

so now i wonder how many people are gonna be putting in extra effort to make sure the Nike Air on heel of this release is visible at all times
tucking in the back of da pant leg

i've been mocked for not poping da tongue or tucking in da pant leg...but watch it come back, yo

View media item 256655
I wish they retroed those with the NA instead. Those are my favorite White based OG colorway IIIs

These were definitely limited to around 20K pairs. Don't let the influx of ppl in here that copped fool you. There are a lot of upset people outside of the NT universe.

You are correct you see how FNL quited the storm by throwing a restock today! The beast were fed and return to there caves!

It would be a travesty if they started adding NA back on a non-Chicago/game-worn (see: not the Wizards) colorway. I love the TB's, but they have zero history in comparison to the other two CW's.

Last edited:
Patiently waiting for tracking from FNL too. Chose the faster shipping method which gave me the estimated delivery date of Monday 2/11.

NDC hasn't shipped my 2nd pair either but strangely enough they shipped my pythons same day (yesterday)

I wish they retroed those with the NA instead. Those are my favorite White based OG colorway IIIs
They both would be nice CW's but the WC III's have a "cooler" back story. I mean, dunking from the free throw line and making D Wilk look like a highschooler...... too nice! 

I ordered through backdoor from fnl....I have an order number but no email confirmation...i called and checked website both say order is processing....will i eventually get cancelled because i didnt get a confirmation email? thanks

I ordered through backdoor from fnl....I have an order number but no email confirmation...i called and checked website both say order is processing....will i eventually get cancelled because i didnt get a confirmation email? thanks
I just got off the phone with FNL. They gave me a tracking number so most shipping emails should go out tonight for those that want to know.
THIS. 

Quote:
got an email from Eastbay theyll be here by Mondau...possibly by Sat if the storm isnt too bad (which it will be lol)
My UPS tracking number is not updating. Still claiming they haven't got their package!
mad.gif
eastbay only initiated the delivery. package info wont update until it gets to the sorting factory. shifts usually end at 8PM local time. check back after that time.

LOL @ everyone asking "will my order cancel or not"...call the company bro no one on here (except our eastbay rep) can really help you with that

Dam
ya man, do your own research
ain't gonna hold your hand on this one
n
My UPS tracking number is not updating. Still claiming they haven't got their package! >:
thanks for the knoedge brother... Rhino I think is a Lil salty he didn't cop lol

My girl got here shipment email from NDC around 1pm PST.

I went to the gym hoping maybe when I got home I would too. Nothing yet though. No biggie

Patiently waiting

If your gonna post another "where is my tracking #?","where is my order confirm email?" and etc. either call the 800 and ask them or sit on your hands and wait it out. Stop asking questions that could easily answered with a simple phone call.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom