Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Prices always drop after the pairs flood of course they are gonna go up years later, no one is talking about 2 yrs from now

People are asking buy now or wait a bit

Get back to me in April when these are around $300

Last edited:
Damn you had a busy day ! How are the crimsons ? Do you like ? I heard they look better in person. Show us an on foot bruh ! 

They're alright, I guess I'm not hyped over them as much as I should be because my 88's are coming Wednesday so these are just an appetizer, lol. I'll take some on foot's soon and post or more detailed photos. the print doesn't match from the heel to the toe on one shoe,
That's pretty normal tho I suppose, some people complain about it tho. They come with extra laces that's pretty dope. Pretty standard, idk. Probably would have passed on them normally but they were right there for the cop so I said **** it. They're way sicker than the ugly *** jokers...it's nice to have a dark retro 3 to rock that won't get as twisted up as the white ones. The squadrons outsole has baddddd paint flaws, like to where they look like fakes type ****...mixed paint in the seams and cracks between the yellow/white/blue. No goodie! Whatever, I'm prob gonna flip em if I go a few months and haven't worn them yet.

Ordered my pair Wednesday..They were delivered Thursday morning and was sold the same night for $400..Shipped em out on Friday morning and came home for the FNL restock :pimp:

Shoes are clean but I didnt want to take any chances with the paint on the midsoles cracking

Dont try to fool yourself that the price will go up (talking to YOU resellers), especially with the rumoured re-release in march. Shoes often peak during the week of release. My guess is that theyll fall steady between 350-375.

Bred xi prices went down because 500,000 pairs were made. So $300-325

WC III' 88's only 20,000 pairs

The WC 3's price will sky rocket, $500 minimum

Its beyond me why someone would pay resell now when its been confirmed more will be released in March.

Resale prices ALWAYS go down
Since when do resell prices always go down?

The III's aren't tanks.  They crease hard, midsole cracking, and paint chipping if you don't wear the Spenco Insoles.  

People are going to start rocking their pairs that they got from the online release and in March.  Give it a few months and there will be very few ds pairs left which will just drive up the price.

Last edited:
Also I'm going to MJ's 50th b-day party at the fine arts museum in Houston , he's staying right next to it at the za za hotel

Since when do resell prices always go down?

The III's aren't tanks.  They crease hard, midsole cracking, and paint chipping if you don't wear the Spenco Insoles.  

People are going to start rocking their pairs that they got from the online release and in March.  Give it a few months and there will be very few ds pairs left which will just drive up the price.

They've gone down in 4 days and pairs haven't even flooded the market bc most don't have them

It's simple supply and demand, take a business class

Anything will go back up in a couple years

Y'all act like more pairs are gonna hit ebay and go up

PS- most people didn't buy these to rock like every Jordan release

Last edited:
On another note... international customers are willing to pay the big bucks because that means they will have them almost a month before they release overseas just my opinion at "looking at the market" but really it's just supply and demand

They've gone down in 4 days and pairs haven't even flooded the market bc most don't have them

It's simple supply and demand, take a business class

Anything will go back up in a couple years

Y'all act like more pairs are gonna hit ebay and go up

PS- most people didn't buy these to rock like every Jordan release
I never said anything about a couple of years; I said a few months and yeah, SUPPLY AND DEMAND which will make the prices go up..
eyes.gif

Don't ask how but in copped some crimson 3's today on the slide. Retailers are already getting them in stock...Went to the mall to pick up my RSVP for 1 figter foam, came home with foams, squadrons and crimsons! what a ****** up release weekend with all this snow! I love it...
NiCE.

Back
Top Bottom