Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I can't believe all these people on eBay stole my pictures to use in their ads! So far I've found 2 different sellers using the same exact pics I posted here last night.

A facebook group is using my pic of the card that comes with the cements
mean.gif

Be careful what pictures you post, from now on I'm going to watermark my pics.

Should of PMed him... live eBay auctions are not allowed on the threads...

I hope is HIM selling the kicks and not just someone stealing his pics
happy.gif
They actually stole my pics and are using them. 2 different sellers, both have been reported
mean.gif

They both have good feedback too.

They actually stole my pics and are using them. 2 different sellers, both have been reported :smh:

They both have good feedback too.

eBay doesn't care all they see is $$$, I've reported so many sellers who sell fakes claiming authentic to save a few dummies from believing buyers but ebay never does anything

eBay doesn't care all they see is $$$, I've reported so many sellers who sell fakes claiming authentic to save a few dummies from believing buyers but ebay never does anything
I've learned my lesson, need to watermark my pics before I post them up on here
mean.gif

So it's one pair per address?

What if you used different credit cards and if there are more than 1 person in a household?

UNDSed my pair today. Not one crease thanks to wearable shoe trees and going up a half size from my true size. Also no paint chipping whatsoever. Good quality for a recent Jordan 3

Just curious, what brand shoe trees are you using? Nice pic btw.

Last edited:
UNDSed my pair today. Not one crease thanks to wearable shoe trees and going up a half size from my true size. Also no paint chipping whatsoever. Good quality for a recent Jordan 3

View media item 260321

If the paint chips after the first wear, I will have no words. Check back in a month about the paint chipping update, then I'll be impressed, lol. It's ****** up people are talking About "they're not chipping after the first wear!" Great quality! SMH. Def something wrong with the product if that's the case. Great pic tho! Can't wait to take mine out the box! U guys are making me thirsty with these pics mannnnnn!

Thank you to the thoughtful gentelman[men] in here that provided valuable information that unfortunately will be repeated ad nauseum to the point of losing any advantage that it may have once had.

You know who you are; you know what you did. What you don't know is that you made an early birthday, for someone that you'll never meet, very happy.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom