Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Also I'm going to MJ's 50th b-day party at the fine arts museum in Houston , he's staying right next to it at the za za hotel
Thats crazy man ! Bring a retro shoe and a sharpie with you. Put that one on display, in a nice crystal box. Dont firget your camera, to take the pic of him signing it. That would be dope. Also a nice piece to tell your friends about. Might as well, how often does that come around. You might get annoyed walking around with a shoe tho !! Lol

Last edited:
Again Stop talking numbers in here. This will be locked before everyone gets their shoes.

When has discussing what NTers are gonna have to pay to get a pair ever gotten a thread locked?

No one is trying to buy or sell, we are having discussions

If anything it's people's opinions on helping people either pull the trigger now or wait it out

Last edited:
Thats crazy man ! Bring a retro shoe and a sharpie with you. Put that one on display, in a nice crystal box. Dont firget your camera, to take the pic of him signing it. That would be dope. Also a nice piece yo tell your friends about. Might as well, how often does that come around. You might get annoyed walking around with a shoe tho !! Lol

That would be so sick... seriously... I'll smoke to that :smokin

That would be so sick... seriously... I'll smoke to that
smokin.gif
Lol no doubt bruh ! Shoot I'd smoke to a snail walking across the street ! Lol

Lol yes sir !! ^^

let this shmoker put u over that 19 and turn you green bruh !!!

Last edited:
I just saw a sz 8.5 go for a little round $450 but shipping internationally which is around $50 bucks.... and a sz 10.5 going for $370 :tongue:

Last edited:
View media item 260281
Crooks and Castles & Mitchell&Ness elephant print under brim Chicago Bulls XL logo... Pretty sick for any retro with elephant print, specially the crimsons, but they'll work for the 88's too.

i'll trade my solar yeezy 2's for these... you ship first...

LOL!

just kidding...

and don't count on MJ signing anything... he doesn't very usually, from what i hear... he's been to the biggest night club in my city twice while i was DJing there, and i can tell you, he wasn't signing jack $#%t... he parked his lambo out front, security walked him to VIP, he stayed laid up in there with a girl on each side, security blocked it off, and walked him out when he left...

i heard he doesn't sign stuff even if you do catch him without security tho, cuz doesn't topps or someone like that own his signature? doesn't it have to go thru them to be considered authentic and legit?

Last edited:
Should of PMed him... live eBay auctions are not allowed on the threads...

I hope is HIM selling the kicks and not just someone stealing his pics :D

Last edited:
i'll trade my solar yeezy 2's for these... you ship first...

LOL!

just kidding...

and don't count on MJ signing anything... he doesn't very usually, from what i hear... he's been to the biggest night club in my city twice while i was DJing there, and i can tell you, he wasn't signing jack $#%t... he parked his lambo out front, security walked him to VIP, he stayed laid up in there with a girl on each side, security blocked it off, and walked him out when he left...

i heard he doesn't sign stuff even if you do catch him without security tho, cuz doesn't topps or someone like that own his signature? doesn't it have to go thru them to be considered authentic and legit?
IDK about all that but i heard he is a snobby a**hole watch this

Back
Top Bottom