Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

The elephant prints never matched on the 2001 3 retro series nor on the cool greys released back on 2/24/07.  Don't worry aint no one gonna get down to they hands and knees to check out your elephant prints.

White cements didn't release in 2001

I finally got my pair and I am very satisfied. I bought the 2011's to backup my 2003's and sold them with a quickness. They were way too shiny. These look great. My only complaint is the lack of padding around the ankle and the usual non dyed mid sole, although they look like they will hold up.

Went ahead and grabbed these from CL got em for $250 bcuz he said the print doesnt match wat u guys think?

Def think i won this time dumbass reseller.

yet your buying from them and they still making money off you. he still won

Reseller > you

well....
Eastbay is well known for using bags but changed their policy some for shoes they call hot new releases. Those items are double boxed.
Return items arent always double boxed when being shipped to a buyer.

they are alot better now with the double boxing of launch releases. The last time i bought a launch product that was bagged was the dave white 1s, last year

When did you start buying Jordans?

dude is probably trolling.

i agree the pattern is expected to be different, but the thickness of the elephant print is very inconsistent on the '13 retros. i didn't have thickness difference on my '03 or my '11s. i don't think it's as big a deal as everyone seems to be making of it though.

Last edited:
1991 broski..

and of course it wont be identical, but they should at least look similar (in the color and thickness of the "print")

i have seen some (mine included) with a much darker print than the other

crazy cause I've had atleast 8 pairs of cement 3s out of all the releases and all of em had identical print

the stitching is in a weird spot on the 13 elephant print compared to the 01s

01s

View media item 276118
13s

View media item 276120
13s have a rolled edge look

edges of the elephant print on the back are definitely not rolled on the '13 retro. they are double stitched compared to the '03 retro which is single stitched on the back.

the padding difference around the collar is pretty obvious that the '13 retro is much thinner than the '11 retro.

Last edited:
im noticing people that cry about resellers are mostly people that joined in 2012 or 2013.

that is ******ed..both pairs of shoes should look identical to each other..

...and of course it wont be identical, but they should at least look similar (in the color and thickness of the "print")

Well which is it? You're talking out of both sides. Speaking in hyperbole, geting called on it; and then changing your story.

And 'both pairs' would constitute 4 total shoes. The word ******ed best fits characterizing your posts.

im noticing people that cry about resellers are mostly people that joined in 2012 or 2013.

nike/jb wants resellers look at the documentary just for kicks they release kicks and go to eBay afterwards to see what they're going for just be smarter on how much u pay let the hype die.

You should bring back the approval process back then.  But that would hurt your advertising revenue, right? LOL  

this statement shows how much you know about advertising revenue. these forums are visible to people whether they are logged in or not. an approval process would make no difference since members awaiting approval can still lurk in the mean time.

nike/jb wants resellers look at the documentary just for kicks they release kicks and go to eBay afterwards to see what they're going for just be smarter on how much u pay let the hype die.
please rephrase the question.

1991 broski..

and of course it wont be identical, but they should at least look similar (in the color and thickness of the "print")

Now that I agree with.  Saying that they should be identical though is wishful thinking.  It's crazy how the quality control is so inconsistent as a whole as far as these go.
Too much Kicks on Fire and all of those other lame blog sites.  Cats acting like places like Flight Club haven't been around for ages.  Most of the post-Concord "sneakerheads" missed the whole Nike SB craze.

^^^ or even ebay :smh:

i see tons of people create accounts then their 1st post is "i hate resellers" like they just found the internet.

But that is sort of an attempt to curb reselling and guage what they can charge in the future.

Last edited:
Well which is it? You're talking out of both sides. Speaking in hyperbole, geting called on it; and then changing your story.

And 'both pairs' would constitute 4 total shoes. The word ******ed best fits characterizing your posts.
you are taking this way too seriously
laugh.gif

go lick the sole of your brand new shoes you dweeb

you are taking this way too seriously :lol:

go lick the sole of your brand new shoes you dweeb

no thank you...and I have already worn these
haven't heard the word dweeb in a long time so thanks for that, at least you're decent at name calling & deflecting

sorry if my vocabulary is demoralizing..oh wait...you laughed out loud at yourself therefore i am obviously mistaken

but you conflated honesty with seriousness

Whoever ordered GS sizes from FNL you can get your tracking numbers by going to ups and tracking by reference. Use your order number as the reference.

Back
Top Bottom