Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Yeah my print doesn't match but what can you do.
mean.gif
 that is WAY off

We know there not supposed to match but there not supposed to be 2 different thickness. Some pairs it's really noticeable. And for 2 bills...come on

i buy em. wear em. and sell em. when im done with them im on to the next. whats the point of having 70 half used shoes lying around. id rather spend my money on mortgage. grow up son.
But what if you can afford to have 70 pairs laying around and pay the mortgage?

That is a nice piece. I too own an Omega Seamaster. Just the 300 Chrono. Bought it in 01 and man, these things need more attention and maintenance than a dime piece trophy wife.
Thanks man (and thank you too Retrosneaks). 

I'd be interested to know if you have the Caliber 2254 or one of the James Bond iterations (2280, etc.). 2254 is bullet proof. My Planet Ocean is the best watch that I've ever owned (I've also owned a Rolex Submariner and Seadweller). My PO runs at +4 seconds a day which is still within Chrono specs. 

Anyway, you can PM me if you'd like. Sorry to take the thread off track.

Are the Eastbay pairs double boxed?

I've been buying from Eastbay since at least 1990, and the only time they send my shoes in "The Bag" is when it's something I buy off clearance... Every Retro they've ever sent me has been double boxed.

Are the Eastbay pairs double boxed?

I've been buying from Eastbay since at least 1990, and the only time they send my shoes in "The Bag" is when it's something I buy off clearance... Every Retro they've ever sent me has been double boxed.

well....
Eastbay is well known for using bags but changed their policy some for shoes they call hot new releases. Those items are double boxed.
Return items arent always double boxed when being shipped to a buyer.

Went ahead and grabbed these from CL got em for $250 bcuz he said the print doesnt match wat u guys think?

Def think i won this time dumbass reseller.

^^ Hahahaha @ these New-Jacks... Elephant print rarely matches up.
Nice pickup, bro... i think you got the W there :nerd:

Last edited:
Went ahead and grabbed these from CL got em for $250 bcuz he said the print doesnt match wat u guys think?

Obviously he wasn't a reseller if he was worried about the print and hooked u up so idk why u would call him a dumbass lol

Hopefully I find a reseller with the print off ill tell him can only do 25o becaus he must have gotten a messed up pair hahaha.

Damn $250? Resellers stay trying to jack up the price. He should have given to you for the retail $200+ tax which was like $225. Jacking up the price by $25 smh resellers.

/sarcasm.

Obviously he wasn't a reseller if he was worried about the print and hooked u up so idk why u would call him a dumbass lol

He def knows bout shoes but he didnt rly hook it up to do it hes sellin all pairs he has to buy more in store to sell for over 400 a peice he def a reseller. He just wants to drop all these so he can pick through them when/if they drop in stores. Either way I'm not complainin. Some are way too different mine are cool with me. Thankful i got em.

Back
Top Bottom