Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

thats what yall get for believing everything yall hear. 
Exactly, couple dudes I know were hating on people who got a pair but they know damn right they were trying to get through online to cop but couldn't. All I heard was " doesn't matter I'll cop in stores on march 23, everyone will have em". Smh....people hear one thing and speak out of their *** with no actual confirm source.

Last edited:
at this point it's a waiting game for March 23rd.. will the rumors come to fruition or is the re-stock just a hallucination of our imaginations? LOL

thats what yall get for believing everything yall hear. 
roll.gif

I have a chance to get a pair for a reasonable price. However, can anyone confirm how these run compared to the 2011s which I had to drop almost a full size?

Thanks

That's because that restock that everyone was talking about doesn't look like its happening

Let me straight stir the pot on this thread.  I got my pair of 88's, they are great, anyone notice that their isn't a consistent elephant print on any pair of seen thus far throughout this entire thread? Sometimes I see a thin elephant print like the 94 retro pairs, but on some pairs I see a fatter print, especially on the on the back panel of the shoe.  Anyone else notice?  The print seems flaky on every pair ive seen.  Either the front doesnt match the back, or one shoe is inconsistent with the other.  Thoughts? am I just looking way too hard into this?

^If one had the luxury of going through multiple pairs, it wasn't a problem.^

I bet some people even bought multiple pairs with this (your post) as the reason; having already thought about the possibility of it being an issue before release day.

I heard about the early release pairs having a real flaky elephant print. Idk what to make of it.  Leads me to believe their are some "3rd shift" pairs floatin out the back door.

^that's right

i noticed this issue (as have others on here) affecting the 2001 black cement 3's (possibly) at an even higher rate than these 2013 white cement 3's,
which puts doubt in a theory i read pages back about nike now pairing up shoes after production completion (or it being exclusively associated with pre-release pairs.)

of course it never matches or looks the same on another pair...but sometimes it's obvious when one shoe is printed really light and the other dark & blotchy

that's why cement 3's are ideal for in store purchase (or multiples online to combine!)

Last edited:
Let me straight stir the pot on this thread.  I got my pair of 88's, they are great, anyone notice that their isn't a consistent elephant print on any pair of seen thus far throughout this entire thread? Sometimes I see a thin elephant print like the 94 retro pairs, but on some pairs I see a fatter print, especially on the on the back panel of the shoe.  Anyone else notice?  The print seems flaky on every pair ive seen.  Either the front doesnt match the back, or one shoe is inconsistent with the other.  Thoughts? am I just looking way too hard into this?

i myself noticed this. 2 of my pairs have thin prints and the other one has a thicker one

The guy that I got mine from, says that he got them from City Sole. Anybody knows if they are Legit? Or are they early grade AAA releases?

The guy that I got mine from, says that he got them from City Sole. Anybody knows if they are Legit? Or are they early grade AAA releases?

AAA? Wtf are we buying replicas? They are super legit, if u did ten seconds of searching u would confirm that.

Had the privilege of going through multiple pairs here in Houston, it all depends on production dates, diff production dates might mean tumbled leather toungue on one w/ big elephant print & the other is smooth toungue not so tumbled & not so big elephant print, even have seen the NA being rubbed off it looked like, glue stains etc, I was able to keep 3 really nice pairs

livestock got theirs back in feb. sold out quick, but now footlocker has them showing up for the 23rd. Not sure what's up with that...
who told you this, what's your source?
Posted this awhile ago, not sure how many pages back but.... This was on their instagram over a month ago.

AND ONLINE, meaning deadstock.ca.

Glad I got my pair for the US retail, instead of this $250 before tax garbage.

Back
Top Bottom