Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

You know it. They're having a great sale right now. 
laugh.gif

Party city for decorations?

I got mine shipped off eBay but the box is damaged sort of (creases all over), as well as some yellow spots on the white leather. Would you guys accept it? I paid a premium on these and expected something without any defects.

Last edited:
I got mine shipped off eBay but the box is damaged sort of (creases all over), as well as some yellow spots on the white leather. Would you guys accept it? I paid a premium on these and expected something without any defects.

Expecting a pair with zero flaws is a bad idea unless you had close-up detailed pics of every inch of the shoe. Jordans are hit or miss quality wise. Actually most Nikes are.

As far as a shoe box for something that has been shipped at least four times already (factory > retailer > original owner > you), expect nothing. That's not a valid reason to return and you'll just roll the dice again, this time probably paying more.

Life ain't perfect and neither are mass produced sneakers.

Let me straight stir the pot on this thread.  I got my pair of 88's, they are great, anyone notice that their isn't a consistent elephant print on any pair of seen thus far throughout this entire thread? Sometimes I see a thin elephant print like the 94 retro pairs, but on some pairs I see a fatter print, especially on the on the back panel of the shoe.  Anyone else notice?  The print seems flaky on every pair ive seen.  Either the front doesnt match the back, or one shoe is inconsistent with the other.  Thoughts? am I just looking way too hard into this?
my pair matches

Is the size of the box on these the same as the other 3 retros? Or is it smaller, wider?
Sorry for the many questions, just wanna make sure I got Authentics and not high quality variants.

Bad box means shipped from china.  Perhaps an overstock factory unit

so how do people who were banking on a re release feel? the only shoe i ever believed was restocking was the 11's. they made so many lmao.

Posted this awhile ago, not sure how many pages back but.... This was on their instagram over a month ago.

View media item 302511

AND ONLINE, meaning deadstock.ca.

Glad I got my pair for the US retail, instead of this $250 before tax garbage.

Livestock (deadstock ONLINE) is getting their pairs on march 23/13 along with Footlocker canada and other local canadian boutiques. This will be the first official release in Canada.

eBay should refund me.

Like I said, I took a calculated risk. I knew what I was getting into. I didn't think that there was a 100% chance that dude is legit. We'll see. 
That dude won't even get the money cuz there's a hold on it when you're new. The dude had 0 feedback so you're good. Just don't ever F with someone without any feedback.

That dude won't even get the money cuz there's a hold on it when you're new. The dude had 0 feedback so you're good. Just don't ever F with someone without any feedback.
Yup. He didn't get the money right away. In fact, I got the money back from paypal that night. And I agree, as to not dealing with sketchy sellers, but like I said, I know the game and was playing it. I was sure I'd get my money or the shoes. I was correct. 

I have my 2 pairs that I got at retail. I was looking to buy and flip, really. If they would have been legit (hot or not) I could have sold them at retail (+ tax and shipping = $230) and still made $50. 

All's well that ends well.

Good advice ITT, though. Thanks.

yeah if this 3/23 date dont pan and its looking that way out you can best be sure with no other US release this shoe will see a big jump in price

That is the release date for Canada. 3/23 there already people thinking about camping out for them in Toronto. I have mine reserved for me!!

Does anyone know if Footlocker EU ships to APO addresses for someone on an army base in England?

PM me if you know the answer to this as I don't check this thread to often. Thanks

Off subject, but I didn't think this was question was thread worthy and additionally when I did an advanced search, I couldn't find the answer. Anyway, the BC 2011 3s, do they run the same size as these WC 88s? I'm just starting up with the Jordan's again and the JB sizing is so frustrating. I got a 10.5 in my WCs, but they're too big. And my Bred 4s in a 10 are a bit tight with shoe shields, so I could probably use a 10.5 in those, like my Bred 11s which fit great in 10.5 and shoe shields. Damn you JB and your inconsistent sizing, you frustrate the **** out of me!!

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom