Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Black Toes?

Thunders?

WC3?

Which one to prioritize... 
nerd.gif

Now this is a problem I would like to have everyday!  
Thunders also restocking on the 25th ?

cool someone who doesnt work for nike/jb tweeted it lol. Never said I knew everything all i said was there was confirmation posted just your word .. so whats your word mean vs my word .. not **** lol

I do like how you come at me, claiming I dont know **** thinking I know everything but then you come talking like you know everything .. and you are ... oh thats right a NikeTalk user just like me lol

@wj4 & kingkong24 thats all that was needed for confimation instead of your essay
Oh that's all you needed?  When my "essay" was long because it replied to your long message demanding details and information, which was followed by another long post by you? 
roll.gif
Again, you obviously don't know who Drew is.  I didn't say Nike/JB was going to have them so why would I offer up a nike/JB workers statement about it?  I said FNL.  And he is one of the first people in that entire company to know when they will have a shoe and the details about it, and won't speak on it until it is 100% confirmed. 

LOL my word means a lot more, because as was just proven, I only post something when I know what I'm talking about.  I came talking like I knew what I was talking about regarding the information I gave, because I do know.  Sorry you come here to take info and I come here to give info.  Yeah I am going to come at you after those two posts you made, TELLING people bad information because you thought you knew it all, when I made the original post saying those things were going to happen. 

NT can thank posters like Quise for running off the people who do get info and do work for these companies from this site over the past 18 months.

Last edited:
Oh that's all you needed?  When my "essay" was long because it replied to your long message demanding details and information, which was followed by another long post by you? 
roll.gif
Again, you obviously don't know who Drew is.  I didn't say Nike/JB was going to have them so why would I offer up a nike/JB workers statement about it?  I said FNL.  And he is one of the first people in that entire company to know when they will have a shoe and the details about it, and won't speak on it until it is 100% confirmed. 

LOL my word means a lot more, because as was just proven, I only post something when I know what I'm talking about.  I came talking like I knew what I was talking about regarding the information I gave, because I do know.  Sorry you come here to take info and I come here to give info.  Yeah I am going to come at you after those two posts you made, TELLING people bad information because you thought you knew it all, when I made the original post saying those things were going to happen. 

NT can thank posters like Quise for running off the people who do get info and do work for these companies from this site over the past 18 months.
I can't stand idiots who refer to longer posts as "essays." Those are some idiots who probably don't value education.

anyone else notice that theres 2 retro 3 88's listed for the 25th on eastbay? theres a White/Grey/Black retro 3 88's pair and then theres a White/Grey/Black/Red Retro 3 88's pair. anyone has pics or info?
Originally Posted by KINGkong34  

roll.gif

And they didn't just add red to one of the eastbay calendar updates.  One is for the men's restock and one is for the GS restock.
anyone else notice that theres 2 retro 3 88's listed for the 25th on eastbay? theres a White/Grey/Black retro 3 88's pair and then theres a White/Grey/Black/Red Retro 3 88's pair. anyone has pics or info?
Looks like Eastbay removed the 2nd Retro 3 post from their release calendar

Last edited:
LMAO Quise, you need to just ask someone how to use the GIFs you have saved off NT.  Man....horrible execution.  Do you not understand what they mean or something?

I've never copped 2 pairs of shoes from NDC via TLO before. Im curious to know how likely is it that one can get this and another model that's also TLO successfully? Without a bot I might add :lol:

I've never copped 2 pairs of shoes from NDC via TLO before. Im curious to know how likely is it that one can get this and another model that's also TLO successfully? Without a bot I might add
laugh.gif
Do able but very difficult....  I will have to time those tweets with uncanny precision 

These restocks are getting crazy in a good way lol good to see all these retros restock so people who missed out to cop will get another chance

Thunders main priority. 88's second just because its $200..im not even going to try finish line, all i ever see is the 30 sec page and once i see that its over.

Back
Top Bottom