Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

which one would you rather ...
this one, only because shes holding that pole nice and firm.
nerd.gif

Because there aren't couples who have sex tapes. Also people regret their relationships, just because she's a celebrity doesn't mean she's above/below people.
 People that regret a relationship dont go from bf/gf to husband and wife, thats common sense. i think she married that dude just to get her  ratings up on her lame tv show.

Last edited:
Im trying to double up cuz my first pair has mis matching elephant print.
totally i hate when that happens i had a paint mess up on my finishline pair i traded them for royals and 50 bucks at mall on royal release day i came up then. my fl pr was cool  got another back up for 300 shipped ima try for blk toe first then 88 cause 3 is a magic number on **** i like id go 5 if black ones drop

kim look sexy in those leather pants. mami got swag but no class or dignity for herself.( 3day marriage and sex tape) enough said.
I've seen a stupid photo of Kanye and her wearing a pair of III online. Sorry, but grown people don't wear matching shoes. Its immature and just beyond ******ed to me.

Damn, do not get my mom started on Kim Kardashian! You might get along with her with your comment. Excuse my language, but I'm quoting my mom, my mom calls Kim a "cheap a*s". My mom can't stand Kim's behavior regarding her dealings with men, she will go in on her bad. My mom will just turn into a Rottweiler when she starts talking about Kim, she won't let go of that verbal bite!

Just to clarify, it was a 72 day marriage player.

Someone's pair of '88 III is beginning to yellow? DAMN! $200 DOWN THE TOILET YA HEARD ME!

People that regret a relationship dont go from bf/gf to husband and wife, thats common sense. i think she married that dude just to get her  ratings up on her lame tv show.

Nope people do that all the time. But this isn't a thread on them its about shoes :smile:

Going to have to double up for this release, got through finishline using that backdoor link but it's closed for good now :frown:

I doubt there's any yellowing, no pics, two days now, I have a pair I've worn 20+ times and a DS pair both from finishline and original release on February 6th.

Back
Top Bottom