Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

those dont look like the true blues...seems like white cements, i thought the trues had blue sock liner

This.

Plus there is no elephant print on the middle eyelets.

Side Note: Something smells fishy.

Last edited:
This.

true! i was jus thinking the other day that i would possibly like the white cements the most had they added some sort of elephant print in the middle or a lil contrast on the upper, like the other classic 3s

You statesiders are lucky to get these restocked for a second time seeing as noone else in the world even got a chance, eastbay will be my only hope as they ship internationally. I wonder if any NT'ers would want Black Toe 1's more than these :nerd:

if those are true blue 3s than yes there was a 09 euro release... i have that release myself
those dont look like the true blues...seems like white cements, i thought the trues had blue sock liner
This.

They are white cements, here's some more pics:

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/kingofcape/ebay sales april 23rd/DSC_0533_zpsd99ea085.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/kingofcape/ebay sales april 23rd/DSC_0538_zps2ba02398.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/kingofcape/ebay sales april 23rd/DSC_0548_zps168920a3.jpg

Previously I have stated that these run TTS for me and which they did when I first put them on and on the first wear. Since, I have worn them 3x now I do have some room since they have been walked in for nearly 4-5 horus each time.

.5 size down would not be a bad choice. I will make note of that when I get the FR 3s

For anyone who had Flip 3s, do your 88's fit the same?

Or FR 3s, do they fit the same?

All depends on your foot. Some have wide feet, some narrow, some with a high or low arch.

Uh...and if you don't know, now you know.

Did I read some little girl just post she wants a second pair because the pair she has now has mis-match elephant print?

Ho......ly..........$H&#

you can always try another site. FNL sucks

I actually got these from FNL. Waited over an hour, but it finally went through. Thought for sure the order was going to be cancelled. Lucked out I guess. Used to have the most success on NDC and FNL always failed me. Tables have turned.

so since this a re launch. Will their be more pairs than Feb 6?

Maybe not more pairs per se but more than most people think bc its a re-launch with GS sizes and simply not a restock ....if my memory serves correct I dont think there were GS sizes when the shoe was released back in Feb.

Last edited:
hopefully everybody jump on these so the Black Toe 1s will be wide open
happy.gif

so since this a re launch. Will their be more pairs than Feb 6?
no not more .. maybe the same amount .. maybe ... prob less a lil less tho

the word re-launch draws more attention than restock. you hear re-launch and think more pairs hoping your chances are greater to get them then u would in a restock

Maybe not more pairs per se but more than most people think bc its a re-launch with GS sizes and simply not a restock ....if my memory serves correct I dont think there were GS sizes when the shoe was released back in Feb.
There were GS sizes in February

fur sure were GS sizes. resellers had them for like 250

Back
Top Bottom