Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

If somone doesn't like ther elephant print I'll take them
smile.gif
And so will I....
glasses.gif

despite the whole temp-reserve-in-cart stuff, don't you guys get worried that the extra time it takes to mess around trying to stack coupons
may mean the difference between securing a pair & being told 'sold out' near the end of the check-out process?

despite the whole temp-reserve-in-cart stuff, don't you guys get worried that the extra time it takes to mess around trying to stack coupons
may mean the difference between securing a pair & being told 'sold out' near the end of the check-out process?
i be thinking the same thing. which is why ill purchase the item and i would try to apply the coupons after and if they dont honor them. then at least i have the shoe.

My GF got me a pair for our anniversary. She had to have paid reseller prices, which I didn't want to. I hope to get another pair this weekend (hopefully).

IMG_2530 by spiderjericho, on Flickr

And I had more than a dozen WC cards. I went to FNL and they were like no stacking. You can use them on a single transaction. I ended up getting a few Ts and socks.

They had the Phoenix 8s but rather not spend the $120+.

My GF got me a pair for our anniversary. She had to have paid reseller prices, which I didn't want to. I hope to get another pair this weekend (hopefully).

IMG_2530 by spiderjericho, on Flickr

And I had more than a dozen WC cards. I went to FNL and they were like no stacking. You can use them on a single transaction. I ended up getting a few Ts and socks.

They had the Phoenix 8s but rather not spend the $120+.
Congrats man.

Congrats man.
I really wish she wouldn't have bought them. She copped them off CL or ebay. She's not working right now and is at home taking care of our sick daughter. My attitude is if I miss a release, it's onto the next. But she remembers how mad I was that I missed these due to FNL payment issues and not being persistent on EB/FTL.

I really wish she wouldn't have bought them. She copped them off CL or ebay. She's not working right now and is at home taking care of our sick daughter. My attitude is if I miss a release, it's onto the next. But she remembers how mad I was that I missed these due to FNL payment issues and not being persistent on EB/FTL.
Well, you're definitely blessed and she a keeper. 
wink.gif

Hope your daughter feels better.

You're planning to try and pick up another pair on 5/25 aren't you?

wait.. she's only your GF? PUT THE RING ON IT before someone steal her away. Congrats on the shoe.

Well the only site that lets your truly stack coupons is FootLocker I believe. and for every other site it shouldnt take you no more than a minute or 2 to enter the 2 coupons they only allow you to use.

With footlocker last release I got I stacked about 5 coupons. What you do is the night before RD log in to your account add something to cart go to checkout and put in all your coupons/vip gc numbers and pins. Next morning get your release remove the item you added the night before if you dont want it, your coupons are saved and stacked already all you need to do is checkout

First post!

I've got a question to ask, I want to buy a pair of these 3s (the jumpman versions) I saw a seller on ebay selling them, he's a reputable seller who has sold many Jordan's and I'm not questioning authenticity, just a bit curious. The version of the jumpmans he's selling is stated to be from 2009 and a Europe/Asia release, it comes in a different box to the 2011 versions. I've never seen them packaged in this box or heard of the 09 release so what's up with that? From the detailed pics I can see the actual trainers are authentic and they are not fakes.

Any info will be appreciated!

Here's a pic of them beside the box: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/kingofcape/ebay sales april 23rd/DSC_0525_zps77666f52.jpg

those dont look like the true blues...seems like white cements, i thought the trues had blue sock liner

Back
Top Bottom