Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

They're going to drop 350 no matter the context LOL.

Yeah, but people need to know when they lay down that $350, it's not going to be OG or 94 quality, because some dude on NT said they were WAAAAAY better. That's like opening a christmas present and seeing socks. If it's socks, don't wrap it. I want to know. For $350 you might be disappointed. Especially if you have 2011's that cost $150.

Last edited:
as someone who copped from NDC on the first release, but was unsuccessful on the second..i applaud all those who got the chance to get them , such a nice shoe
Agree i was lucky to to get my ds pair off ndc on release date. I didnt try this time because i ready have these and the 2011. Congrats to all you that copped, and quality is slightly better than the 11 imo.

No in flight Wifi as expected and I completely strike out on these and the other restocks.  Oh well, hopefully some more will drop into the resell sections.

did anyones orders ship yet?

I received a email saying a tracking slip was created, I ordered from eastbay...usually get my packages Friday when I buy on Saturday but due to the holiday estimated delivery is now the following Monday. Can't wait to unDS these.

Congrats to those who were successful this third time around. So glad I got all my pairs on Release Day and didn't have to deal with all this re-stock chaos.

Same here..I ordered from NDC and I see the same thing. I think Memorial day is making it slow for them.

Back
Top Bottom