Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Mine was a 10.5 aswell

EDIT: I will laugh if Gingersole's order got cancelled to fufill mine lol

Last edited:
I got a size 10.5 and that's the last one he said they had, but I would keep checking back since orders are still being processed probably. I hope I've helped some of you guys out. 
grin.gif

I managed to get two 10.5 in my cart and checked out on Saturday, customer service called me mid afternoon and said sorry limit one per customer... Congrats on the pick up brother, thanks for sharing your method, gonna give that a try next time I strike out.

I managed to get two 10.5 in my cart and checked out on Saturday, customer service called me mid afternoon and said sorry limit one per customer... Congrats on the pick up brother, thanks for sharing your method, gonna give that a try next time I strike out.
Yeah of course, as much as I wanted to keep it for myself. This is a sneaker community and I need to do my part by helping everyone out "since the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few". (Star Trek Into Darkness reference anyone?)

Yeah of course, as much as I wanted to keep it for myself. This is a sneaker community and I need to do my part by helping everyone out "since the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few". (Star Trek Into Darkness reference anyone?)
Lol' but only a few manage to cop. You're just helping the lucky few.

88's might turn out to be the second biggest news of the year after what JB plans to re-release in November leaks. #HINT :nerd:

No, I ordered them today. I struck out on Saturday, but the trick is calling a few days after the release because somebody's ordered won't go through. That's how I've managed to get a few of my last sneakers. When you call customer service their "terminal" or computer updates the inventory every 8 minutes where as the website, does only a few times a day. So always call if you strike out, and you may get lucky like me. Hopefully, this gives people hope.

I tried 10 times today. Lol. Odd thing about all of this is when I called, I got 2 10.5s as well(in February). I need some damn 10s!!!

Last edited:
Online release for these was actually legit, Nike shook some of the decepticons off by tweeting the gs link first. Making it nice and easy for the rest of us regular folk to cop.

Shhhh......I thought I was the only one who.saw the significance of that move. All the Twitter rippers got the shaft. Keyword "Retro 88"!!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom