Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Haven't rocked my pair but was wondering if the Sof Sole Performance Insole would be good to rock with these to prolong the midsole cracking?

So juiced I just ordered them off of Eastbay
nthat.gif
In a size 10.5 and normally I'm a 9 but I want to rock these so bad, I'm going to have to quadruple sock it, and throw some sneakershields on. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
No, I ordered them today. I struck out on Saturday, but the trick is calling a few days after the release because somebody's ordered won't go through. That's how I've managed to get a few of my last sneakers. When you call customer service their "terminal" or computer updates the inventory every 8 minutes where as the website, does only a few times a day. So always call if you strike out, and you may get lucky like me. Hopefully, this gives people hope.

I received a email saying a tracking slip was created, I ordered from eastbay...usually get my packages Friday when I buy on Saturday but due to the holiday estimated delivery is now the following Monday. Can't wait to unDS these.
same with me man, it was finally update today though, looks like i'll be receiving them Monday can't wait!

So juiced I just ordered them off of Eastbay
nthat.gif
In a size 10.5 and normally I'm a 9 but I want to rock these so bad, I'm going to have to quadruple sock it, and throw some sneakershields on. 
laugh.gif
damn homie.. good luck with that! lol

considering these run already .5 or even full size big

No, I ordered them today. I struck out on Saturday, but the trick is calling a few days after the release because somebody's ordered won't go through. That's how I've managed to get a few of my last sneakers. When you call customer service their "terminal" or computer updates the inventory every 8 minutes where as the website, does only a few times a day. So always call if you strike out, and you may get lucky like me. Hopefully, this gives people hope.
damn thats a good idea

damn thats a good idea

just called...and to save everyone's time...

no 88s or black toes available

Last edited:
just got a pair this way, not my size but hopefully can size swap to it

repped

just got a pair this way, not my size but hopefully can size swap to it
repped

damn. I might just have missed it. what size did you get?

I got a size 10.5 and that's the last one he said they had, but I would keep checking back since orders are still being processed probably. I hope I've helped some of you guys out. 
grin.gif

There's a size 10 available....but there's a quality issue with them so they won't sell it.

Nothing from 10-13. The lady checked all of those sizes for me.

Already! ...I gotta remember this, good idea fellas!

Think you can call other retailers to check inventory?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom