Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Why cant Jordans run true to size all the time?

Haha this 10.5 feels pretty loose.A bit of a inconvenience when you order shoes online. None the less a dope shoe.

Why cant Jordans run true to size all the time?

Haha this 10.5 feels pretty loose.A bit of a inconvenience when you order shoes online. None the less a dope shoe.

son most jordans aside from the XI fit .5 big

im a true 11 in every single shoe besides Jordans where im forced to buy a 10.5

son most jordans aside from the XI fit .5 big

im a true 11 in every single shoe besides Jordans where im forced to buy a 10.5
son I havent owned every number J so I wouldnt know. Got the 8s they fit true. Got the 5s they fit true. Went .5 size up in the 9 and they fit right. I get these in 10.5 and they are pretty loose. Like I said I havent owned all the Js so I dont know how each one fits. I just go by what I normally wear.

Last edited:
I've had 6 7 11 12 13 17 18 and all fit TTS for me. And quite a few jumpmans in the past too

Lol weird but I never realized how the stars pop out so much
[h1]
indifferent.gif
 what has been seen, cannot be unseen.....
indifferent.gif
[/h1]

GUYS, PLEASE BE WARY OF TRADES WITH OTHER MEMBERS - ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH NO FEEDBACK AND NO ESTABLISHED REPUTATION.

WE HAVE HAD AN INCIDENT WHERE A MEMBER HAS SCAMMED 2 OTHERS WITH A "I'LL TRADE MY 88 CEMENT 3S FOR BLACK TOES + $50"

PLEASE PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

THANKS

GUYS, PLEASE BE WARY OF TRADES WITH OTHER MEMBERS - ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH NO FEEDBACK AND NO ESTABLISHED REPUTATION.

WE HAVE HAD AN INCIDENT WHERE A MEMBER HAS SCAMMED 2 OTHERS WITH A "I'LL TRADE MY 88 CEMENT 3S FOR BLACK TOES + $50"

PLEASE PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

THANKS
Thanks for head up.
whats weird? thats the typical recipt u get when u purchase sneakers from nike
I thought his shoe were a little weird.. see my original post to his pic (the nike and logo got rotated a little). Other than that... no big deal. Just being meticulous.

Anybody else have multiples with different productions dates for each shoe? I have 3 pair and the production dates vary on all 3. Any feedback is appreciated thanks.

Anybody else have multiples with different productions dates for each shoe? I have 3 pair and the production dates vary on all 3. Any feedback is appreciated thanks.
i had 2 pairs from the original release date, 3 different production dates. Alot of people stated the same at that time as well.

Back
Top Bottom