Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Lol somebody just tried to scam me for my 88s this is what they said

I so much appreciate your reply back to my email..What's the final asking price of the item? I'm an honest and straight person and always want to be treat the same way, Please are you sure of the item condition? this is only what can make me worried, cause I will not be able to come over and look at it, I'm an Oceanographer and I am buying this item for my Cousin in oversea, i am at sea right now,and I can only pay through Pay-pal and you can put the Pay-pal charges on me because as at present, I don't have access to my bank account online,but i have it attached to my Pay-pal account,and That's why am using Pay-pal payment to pay you, all i will need is y our pay-pal email address to make the payments i have a pick upagent that will be coming for the pick up, after payments has been sorted and will also handle the paper works. Where is the exact location for the pick up? So that I can contact the pick up agent with your location to know how much it will cost me for the pick up,the pick up agent still have some other stuffs to pick up for me, I will be looking forward to hear back from you Asap. Also, you are to get back to me with your Pay Pal email address and your cell Phone with your full name as you have it on Pay Pal.

Be careful people

Last edited:
I made the same mistake and need 10s as well.
i'm going to try an extra insole if mine feel big; i figure that is easier than trying to find a legit trade these days 
mean.gif

Finally pulled the trigger on a pair @  $310 shipped.  With the rumored releases for the rest of the year only yielding one other pair I'm interested in it made it a bit easier to bite the bullet.

I thought so too.  I figured this weekend and the next week will probably see the best prices for these as all the folks who bought on the restock started flipping pairs.  Looking forward to finally checking this pair off my list. 

it makes me so sick to know that i overslept on the restock... :wow: thats what i get for going out the night before. :smh:

Lol somebody just tried to scam me for my 88s this is what they said

I so much appreciate your reply back to my email..What's the final asking price of the item? I'm an honest and straight person and always want to be treat the same way, Please are you sure of the item condition? this is only what can make me worried, cause I will not be able to come over and look at it, I'm an Oceanographer and I am buying this item for my Cousin in oversea, i am at sea right now,and I can only pay through Pay-pal and you can put the Pay-pal charges on me because as at present, I don't have access to my bank account online,but i have it attached to my Pay-pal account,and That's why am using Pay-pal payment to pay you, all i will need is y our pay-pal email address to make the payments i have a pick upagent that will be coming for the pick up, after payments has been sorted and will also handle the paper works. Where is the exact location for the pick up? So that I can contact the pick up agent with your location to know how much it will cost me for the pick up,the pick up agent still have some other stuffs to pick up for me, I will be looking forward to hear back from you Asap. Also, you are to get back to me with your Pay Pal email address and your cell Phone with your full name as you have it on Pay Pal.

Be careful people
If someone is dumb enough to buy this, you deserve to get scammed.
laugh.gif

Come on now, no one deserves to get scammed.  Unless bad karma or something.  But yes you would have to be pretty brainless to fall for something like the above.

I just recently got back into the sneaker game, and man it's changed so much. I remember before all I had to do was show up at footlocker around 6am and line up and I was guaranteed a pair. Now you basically have to win the lottery. And buying online was a joke. I was waiting by my computer 10 mins before the sale started and still couldn't cop one. Had to go the eBay route.

I just recently got back into the sneaker game, and man it's changed so much. I remember before all I had to do was show up at footlocker around 6am and line up and I was guaranteed a pair. Now you basically have to win the lottery. And buying online was a joke. I was waiting by my computer 10 mins before the sale started and still couldn't cop one. Had to go the eBay route.

Welcome back, I just started up last November after like a 20 year hiatus. Lol

ive worn mine about 10 times, no cracking on the mid, pretty ugly creases on the side of the shoe, toebox isnt that bad. overall holding up pretty decent

anybody have their 88s midsole crACK YET?

is this a test, to see if anyone has worn there shoes yet? because it seems like no one has answered this question yet:nerd:

so, as someone with the wear your shoes philosophy, i'll answer...yes the white paint on the heel of the midsoles has the hairline cracks in it that will eventually lead to chipping & flaking

i noticed some compression lines on the inside of the midsoles after a bunch of wears, but the paint is still intact in that area (the thick white part of the inside of the midsole where 3's often start to show paint chipping)

summary: even though i see this happening on my pair, it doesn't necessarily mean it will happen on your pair
overall i would say the paint job on these is the same or slightly better than the 2011 white cement 3

i've worn them for casual use only

View media item 438951View media item 438952

PS - i am neither disappointed nor surprised so i debated posting this cause some will take it the wrong way as a complaint & others will unfortunately be turned off by this release in part due to the evidence i presented

if you really like the nike air jordan 3 white-cement 3 - then don't let this alone discourage you from copping a pair

beasts - check dat 'matching' ele, yo

edit: this pair came from eastbay, purchased on original release date

Last edited:
What's the current going price for these in sz10.5 and 5.5y? I need a pair of each. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've been offered the 5.5 at 300 and the Sz 10.5 for 375-400. Seems high to me however I'm not up to date on the prices.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom