Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Are the 88s or bred 11s more durable. I'm considering trading my 88s for the 11s plus 50 dollars. I love the 88s but I'm worried about early chipping.

id say the XI's are more durable.

III's are great but its a good trade for either party

id say the XI's are more durable.

III's are great but its a good trade for either party
Yea I think some guy posted back in this thread a pair of his that he actually balled in for like 20+ games. 
indifferent.gif
  They looked pretty good.  

which pair do you guys think look better? white flips or these white cements? The nostalgia factor for OG cw's and the nike air on the heel tab can't be overlooked, but the white flips just look better to me personally. Cant go wrong with neither though! any thoughts NT fam?

which pair do you guys think look better? white flips or these white cements? The nostalgia factor for OG cw's and the nike air on the heel tab can't be overlooked, but the white flips just look better to me personally. Cant go wrong with neither though! any thoughts NT fam?

It's not even a contest IMO, WC's over those wack flips any day.

shouldnt even be compared. Flips are terrible

Cements over all colors easily. its a classic

Yeah, the white cement colorway is just classic and in my opinion perfect for the shoe. Arguably the most iconic cw/model combination of Jordans for all-time. That half-baked retro+ mock up lay deep in the cold cave of forgettable, uninspired Jordan brand mistakes. I mean, I choose white cements.

Yea I think some guy posted back in this thread a pair of his that he actually balled in for like 20+ games. 
indifferent.gif
  They looked pretty good.  
I ended up making the trade. Very happy with the quality of the 11s. My 88s had badly matched cement print and white paint marks on the black midsole portion. I was gonna rock the hell out of em but after seeing my bc3s crack after a few wears, I figured I would save myself the aggravation and use them to pick up my bred 11s. Missed out on every release and rerelease they had

kinda wanna trade my pair but i only want concords which everyone is saying i wont get :lol: :x

keep them on ice for now then

kinda wanna trade my pair but i only want concords which everyone is saying i wont get :lol: :x

Whaaatt, why not? I think that is an even straight up deal. I too am looking to trade my extra pair for some concords. I'm in absolutely no rush to get rid of mine, so if people really think cash needs to be thrown in along with the W/C 88's for a pair of concords, they're out their goddamn mind :smh:.

Whaaatt, why not? I think that is an even straight up deal. I too am looking to trade my extra pair for some concords. I'm in absolutely no rush to get rid of mine, so if people really think cash needs to be thrown in along with the W/C 88's for a pair of concords, they're out their goddamn mind :smh:.

i made a thread a few weeks ago and people called me crazy :lol:

im gonna make a Trade thread in the BST and see if someone bites, if not oh well.

haven't followed prices on these but is $270 flat a good price for these?
Thats the best price Ive ever heard of. 

Hell mine from FNL on release date came out to $222 Shipped.  $48,  for one of the best releases of the year, Id doi it. 

I would make sure they aren't worn or grey market.

They were going for that much when they first released back in February, but are going for over 3 now. Well unless it's a size 7 or 8 or something.

If you want to get them, get them now, before the market is completely flooded with grey markets or the prices rise.

Last edited:
i wish i could brother, if i cant get them for retail or close to it then i cant mess with it... i messed up by going out the night before the re-release... theyre on flightclub for 500 and on ebay 300+ and i dont necessarily trust anything on ebay regardless of their rating so it looks like im SOL!

ive already waited too long looking for them in the price range that i can afford, its a shame everybody wants to get rich off of sneakers... whatever happened to people looking out for one another lol

If I miss out on releases for retail, I just skip it. It's only shoes. Not that serious.

Besides, wait a few years so they can retro them again with Nike on the bottom so you have another chance at retail.
grin.gif

I hate that the shoe game has become what it has become. I remember the days you could find deals all day long now everybody wants double retail + and thats on a gr

Back
Top Bottom