Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

ive already waited too long looking for them in the price range that i can afford, its a shame everybody wants to get rich off of sneakers... whatever happened to people looking out for one another lol

amm-bush-grin.jpg

Back in Feburary they released around 5pm and I ordered 2 pairs at around 8:30pm from FNL with the backdoor link

:smh:

I think I was back home then too. I slept on the back door link for these. I was able to use it for the concords. Wasn't really after these until I saw them later. Sort of sucks when you pay reseller prices and didn't have too. I should have just followed my own advice of getting them anyway if I'm on the fence, because no pair of kicks is that hard to get rid of now.

ive already waited too long looking for them in the price range that i can afford, its a shame everybody wants to get rich off of sneakers... whatever happened to people looking out for one another lol

Word to Chapelle THAT WAS WEEKS AGO

I asked someone which bot they used and he replied "there is no honor among criminals" What the hell is wrong with y'all these days? It's just shoes. Get a life stop thinking you're important bc of them lol

Damn i got the worst luck it seems like. Put down my phone 2 minutes before 7. Looked at my phone at 7:02 and all the stuff i wanted gone.

I got these the last time, but just have to know - how the hell do these people get to their computers that fast?  I was 9 minutes late and missed out on everything obviously.  Is there that few pairs of all these??

I slept on the Joker 3s and figured they'd be a bit easier of a cop...guess not

I got these the last time, but just have to know - how the hell do these people get to their computers that fast?  I was 9 minutes late and missed out on everything obviously.  Is there that few pairs of all these??

I slept on the Joker 3s and figured they'd be a bit easier of a cop...guess not

Yo I was maybe 20 - 30 secs late and everything I clicked said "Sold Out" lol

Grrr, got the notification from an app in my phone went to the site and all sold out!! could have grabbed a joker 3 but only had 14, i woulda taken them if it had a 12. dammmmitt!!!! Saw bugs 8's sitting there, tempted but let em go. These restocks are straight stoooooooooooooooooopid! 1 or 2 FSR's for how many millions of ppl!

Back
Top Bottom