Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

For people that have multiple authentic pairs, can the level of distress be different on the tumbled leather on your DS pairs? Meaning that the grooves on the tumbled leather can appear more defined on one pair versus the other.  Thanks!
Having 3 pairs in my possession, the leather was more tumbled in certain areas vs the others. I've also seen 1 side of the shoe more so tumbled than the other side. It all varies but nothing to worry about.

For people that have multiple authentic pairs, can the level of distress be different on the tumbled leather on your DS pairs? Meaning that the grooves on the tumbled leather can appear more defined on one pair versus the other.  Thanks!
Absolutely. The pair that I'm wearing (first pair) is perfect. Both left and right shoes show nice tumbled leather all around.

On the other 2 pairs that I got (also from FNL) the left toeboxes are not as tumbled as the right shoes. It almost comes to a smooth look/feel as it gets closer to the tongue. And yes, this is on both pairs 2 and 3. I think what happened was that when they stitched the toeboxes to the tongues, it was stretched a little more because I can almost see how it's thicker in that area.

There are also some other spots around the inner foot that appear to be more smooth.

On another note - just checked ebay for sold listings cause i'm bored and i'm surprised to see how low the prices are. Or these fakes are just damn good these days. 

On another note - just checked ebay for sold listings cause i'm bored and i'm surprised to see how low the prices are. Or these fakes are just damn good these days. 
Market is flooded. People hold out for the best price they can find.

Give it 6 months and see if they're still going for "low" prices.

Having 3 pairs in my possession, the leather was more tumbled in certain areas vs the others. I've also seen 1 side of the shoe more so tumbled than the other side. It all varies but nothing to worry about.
Absolutely. The pair that I'm wearing (first pair) is perfect. Both left and right shoes show nice tumbled leather all around.

On the other 2 pairs that I got (also from FNL) the left toeboxes are not as tumbled as the right shoes. It almost comes to a smooth look/feel as it gets closer to the tongue. And yes, this is on both pairs 2 and 3. I think what happened was that when they stitched the toeboxes to the tongues, it was stretched a little more because I can almost see how it's thicker in that area.

There are also some other spots around the inner foot that appear to be more smooth.

Last edited:
Yep. Combine both of those left shoes together and you've got my 2 lefts. Mine are in between what you've got. And just like that top pic shoes, it's smooth closer to the tongue.

They should fire everyone that produced those left shoes. I've seen some crooked backs on some of the lefts out there too. Just horrible.

Yep. Combine both of those left shoes together and you've got my 2 lefts. Mine are in between what you've got. And just like that top pic shoes, it's smooth closer to the tongue.

They should fire everyone that produced those left shoes. I've seen some crooked backs on some of the lefts out there too. Just horrible.

fire them? i dont think Nike/JB cares, you guys bought them :lol:

Yeah the perforations on those two pairs, one side is straight going upwards and the other side is slanted diagonally going up.

Last edited:
Market is flooded. People hold out for the best price they can find.

Give it 6 months and see if they're still going for "low" prices.
What do you consider low prices?
$300 is what i see sold listings go for. That is the same price for EU and CA retail + tax. Hopefully if they put out black 88s, i would have no trouble getting on ebay if i'm forced to.

Last edited:
Does anyone have pics of the WC3 OG 88 Grade School and Men's side by side or knows the difference between the two?

Does anyone have pics of the WC3 OG 88 Grade School and Men's side by side or knows the difference between the two?

The main difference is the Nike Air on the back is more pressed plastic on the GS kids sizes whereas on the Mens it sticks out and is a mold of it. My girl has the kids and I have a pair.

Hard to say.. Just have to know what to look for to make sure they are legitimate..

And remember that just because there's a receipt included, it doesn't mean the pair is real. Receipts are easy come by. I know a few people that are considering selling their DS pairs.

So I'm assuming that most pairs on the market now are fakes? or "GM"
I wouldn't say so. There are MANY people who bought whatever size they could get their hands on because of the hype or limited quality, and are now looking to either sell or size swap.

Hard to say.. Just have to know what to look for to make sure they are legitimate..

And remember that just because there's a receipt included, it doesn't mean the pair is real. Receipts are easy come by. I know a few people that are considering selling their DS pairs.
Good point. My 2 pairs from footlocker during the initial release never came with a receipt. None of my footlocker online purchases ever come with a receipt. So even if they don't come with a receipt doesn't mean they're fake.

Last edited:
Are the 88s or bred 11s more durable. I'm considering trading my 88s for the 11s plus 50 dollars. I love the 88s but I'm worried about early chipping.

Back
Top Bottom