Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

You must be new to this sneaker thing... There was a time when not everyone was out to get rich off kicks. I know it sounds silly to the younger crowd. There's still dudes out there that still think of it as a community instead of a game.

I wish someone on here would feel that way and help me out. On the releases I can't get my hands on when I hit people up on here that say stuff like "multiples pm me if you need help" no one responds

Alright, thanks guys. The guy has great eBay feedback so I'm not too worried. Just wanted to get some approval first on them. If you say the elephant printing is fine, then I'll try to nab them.

To be honest, the cement print does look a little too bold. If it were me, I might not pull the trigger on this one. Regardless of the dudes feedback. If you're comfortable then by all means go for it. Here's pics of my 88's to help my point.
GALLERY]
View media item 728552Hope this helps out.

To be honest, the cement print does look a little too bold. If it were me, I might not pull the trigger on this one. Regardless of the dudes feedback. If you're comfortable then by all means go for it. Here's pics of my 88's to help my point.
Hope this helps out.[/quote]
That's exactly what I was saying mine look as yours do...

Last edited:
quote]

Alright, thanks for posting your concerns. I'm going to pass on these until one I feel confident about comes along. Don't want to risk it when they're all going to be $300+ anyways.

GALLERY]
View media item 728552Hope this helps out.

That's exactly what I was saying mine look as yours do...
View media item 728611      

This..
View media item 728712
View media item 728714

Nothing better than flakers, had a deal set up, My DS Concords for some DS 88s. Dude never showed up and is ignoring me, I hate craigslist.

Thank him for not getting the best of you in that trade. Imo
Nothing better than flakers, had a deal set up, My DS Concords for some DS 88s. Dude never showed up and is ignoring me, I hate craigslist.

You think so? I just love 3s. Concords are top 3 for me, but I love the white cements

View media item 738506
Here's the pair I got last week in a trade for a pair of NDS taxi 12s! I sold my 2010 WC3s when I first heard these were dropping but ended up striking out on the initial release of these 88s. Glad I was finally able to grab them again for pretty much less than retail, in what I like to consider the best steal in recent JB history lmao

View media item 738506
Here's the pair I got last week in a trade for a pair of NDS taxi 12s! I sold my 2010 WC3s when I first heard these were dropping but ended up striking out on the initial release of these 88s. Glad I was finally able to grab them again for pretty much less than retail, in what I like to consider the best steal in recent JB history lmao

You caught a ds pair for a Nds pair of taxis?!

You caught a ds pair for a Nds pair of taxis?!
Yes! I mean even if I woulda traded a DS pair of taxis for a DS pair of 88s that would've been a steal...but I traded a NDS pair of taxis for these making it the best trade I've heard of lmao

Yes! I mean even if I woulda traded a DS pair of taxis for a DS pair of 88s that would've been a steal...but I traded a NDS pair of taxis for these making it the best trade I've heard of lmao
View media item 738506

Damnn. Congrats man. That guy must really like his 12s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom