Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Can a few of U check your boxes to see if theres a stamp inside i passed today bcuz box had no stamp. Also can u post sz tag thanks. Paying 425 so wanna kno. Maybe i should for that high just bite the bullet and go to FC??? Is rif la legit i saw a 12.5 on there but i thought it was 8-12,13-14 and up need some help guys

Can a few of U check your boxes to see if theres a stamp inside i passed today bcuz box had no stamp. Also can u post sz tag thanks. Paying 425 so wanna kno. Maybe i should for that high just bite the bullet and go to FC??? Is rif la legit i saw a 12.5 on there but i thought it was 8-12,13-14 and up need some help guys

Some shoes have the stamp and some don't. That stamp or not having it doesn't make the shoe automatically fake. Look in the legit check thread and in this thread and you'll find pics of size tags. Rif LA is legit. Here is some help. Don't buy shoes before doing a legit check on this site, make sure the pics are detailed and tagged. Also if the deal is too good to be true it probably is.

Last edited:
Some shoes have the stamp and some don't. That stamp or not having it doesn't make the shoe automatically fake. Look in the legit check thread and in this thread and you'll find pics of size tags. Rif LA is legit. Here is some help. Don't buy shoes before doing a legit check on this site, make sure the pics are detailed and tagged. Also if the deal is too good to be true it probably is.

Wat about the paper being light and a 12.5 was released? ? Can u lc em

http://niketalk.com/t/611621/lc-on-wc3-88s#post_21970502

Everybody post pics of your cracked midsoles I never wanted these p.o.s. 3s because they will crack like hell

Last edited:
I don't care what nobody says 3s crack like hell you can tell the fakes from the real because the fakes don't crack and that's a shame .

I don't care what nobody says 3s crack like hell you can tell the fakes from the real because the fakes don't crack and that's a shame .

From your last 3 post i cant tell your hella salty about your pair probably cracking

My friends pair never cracked is his pair for sure fake? I doubt it, you cant really say they crack for sure just a majority do

No cracks on mine either I guess when asg came to Houston and Nike did their thing here they were selling fakes

have yet to break out one of mine yet lol. cant decide if im gonna wear my 88s or 03 joints 
smokin.gif
 after my 2011. 

my 2011 WC havent cracked or anything and ive worn em 200+ times :lol: even at the gym

my 2011 WC havent cracked or anything and ive worn em 200+ times :lol: even at the gym

Damn. How much do you weight and where do you live?

I weigh 230 and live in Toronto. I've worn mine 200+ times also but that includes the -15 celcius weather we get here. So maybe the paint in prone t I crackin in the cold plus I'm pretty heavy. Lol

View media item 1297153

^ That's not bad for the amount of wears and conditions you wear them in. Good to know my 2011 pair will hold up once I unds them this summer.

Back
Top Bottom