Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

All that matters to them is wether you authorized the transaction or not. Not wether you bought fake goods. If on your report your only complaint is that the goods are fake, then they won't return the money.

Last edited:
I really want to cop a pair and you guys scared me with this talk about ebay being flooded with GM 88's.Should I cop '03 pair for 350 DS,or drop 650 for a pair from FC ?because they will go up in price eventually

I really want to cop a pair and you guys scared me with this talk about ebay being flooded with GM 88's.Should I cop '03 pair for 350 DS,or drop 650 for a pair from FC ?because they will go up in price eventually

I wouldn't recommend '03. They have higher chance of cracking. Also FC is a ripoff, these should be $400-450 at FC. Keep looking on eBay, S0lecollector marketplace, NT Buy/Sell, other consignments, and even Craigslist. To avoid getting fakes for legit check on NT. These should be around $350-400 max.

Side note: resellers may increase pricing because 3s are going in the vault until further notice.

The price are definitely going up due to 3s being vaulted make no mistake about it.

ebay is near FC prices. You looking at 500-550

400 elsewhere

Ok,thanks man.Also $400 in FC is 2011 pair.$650 plus tax for 88's...c'mon man.Also thought about getting wearable true blues or mochas from '01.I don't think anybody can find DS 88's for 400...more like $500 since there won't be any 3's for awhile.But no way any 3's should cost more than $500 exempt for oregons may be.

I wouldn't recommend '03. They have higher chance of cracking. Also FC is a ripoff, these should be $400-450 at FC. Keep looking on eBay, S0lecollector marketplace, NT Buy/Sell, other consignments, and even Craigslist. To avoid getting fakes for legit check on NT. These should be around $350-400 max.

Side note: resellers may increase pricing because 3s are going in the vault until further notice.
Ok,thanks man.Also $400 in FC is 2011 pair.$650 plus tax for 88's...c'mon man.Also thought about getting wearable true blues or mochas from '01.I don't think anybody can find DS 88's for 400...more like $500 since there won't be any 3's for awhile.But no way any 3's should cost more than $500 exempt for oregons may be.

the 99-02 3s and 4s are approaching a time where if they are DS they are unwearable (its always around that 15 year mark give or take 3 years). Not every pair tho. I trust FC but I wouldnt order online from anyone else.

the 99-02 3s and 4s are approaching a time where if they are DS they are unwearable (its always around that 15 year mark give or take 3 years). Not every pair tho. I trust FC but I wouldnt order online from anyone else.

Yea I know...I heard it depends on how you store them,the sad thing is that 3's are notorious for crumbling.Still looking for slightly worn mochas and true blues

O3's should not be that high ...find some 2011 White Cements and never ever purchase from FC.

I recommend buying a used pair of 2003s. I've had 4 pairs of 2003s and 1 pair of 2011s, the '03s feel superior on feet and they use real leather instead of the cheaper material on the 2011s. Don't have 88s so I can't tell you about those.

I recommend buying a used pair of 2003s. I've had 4 pairs of 2003s and 1 pair of 2011s, the '03s feel superior on feet and they use real leather instead of the cheaper material on the 2011s. Don't have 88s so I can't tell you about those.

Yea I already ordered DS wearable 03's (I 100% know they are) but later I backed up because of the price that was 350 and because I REALLY want the 88's

Im surprised the 88s are going for more than the 88s even with NA. Thought heads were all about the real leather older kicks

I'm not surprised because to wear actually 1988s you would have to do a sole swap which would cost you another $200-300. This is why resellers have to lower the price because it would cost the customer way more than recent 88s to wear , unless they are going to just store them as display or something.

The price are definitely going up due to 3s being vaulted make no mistake about it.

ebay is near FC prices. You looking at 500-550

400 elsewhere

Agreed prices will rise, I think 400 elsewhere is good, maybe you can find them for $375.

Don't buy 2011. I own them and they are terrible (not only because of Jumpman) spend more for 88s you wont regret it. '01s will definitely crack maybe even explode on you. 6 months ago I found my boy 88s for $325 shipped so deals are out there, just got to spend the time and look. I agree 3s should not be more than $400 even because they will crack and peel after a few wears.

My bad I meant to say I am surprised the 88s are going for more than the 2003s
more hyped shoes, the NA make em look different, ppl thinks nobody would distinguish '01 next to '11 so they prefer to spend for something that's supposed to look different! 
wink.gif

Crazy to hear about these 88 prices. I bought a pair of DS 03's 2 years ago for about $260 I think. At the time I couldn't believe I was paying that much but they've always been a special shoe to me. I missed out on the original retro & told myself I would get them. In hindsight I'm glad I paid since we wont be seeing these anytime soon.

Anywho, 88's are nice. I've seen them on several different occasions and would love to get a pair but with all this GM business nowadays it's hard to really trust sellers anymore. Everyone is too busy trying to come up or screw over the next man ..Guess I'll be waiting for that remaster version :rolleyes

Last edited:
more hyped shoes, the NA make em look different, ppl thinks nobody would distinguish '01 next to '11 so they prefer to spend for something that's supposed to look different! :wink:

Im pretty sure it is 03 not 01. Before that the shoe came out in 94. 01s still had NA back then. Last year to have NA and the backwards jumpman on the 11s I think.

The BCs came out in 01

Last edited:
Crazy what these are going for. Definatly regret not paying reseller prices on a second pair right after release date.

Back
Top Bottom