Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

^ I believe that. That's why walking around the house in them trying to preserve cracking won't even help. If anything it's fastening the process of cracking. I think ppl only do that to keep the midsole from crumbling if they want to wear it like yearrrrrs down the road but either way it's OCD.

still need to track down a pair but legit pairs of size 12 are few and far between and im not paying 600 or so for a pair off the bay for a single pair of anything. 

Last edited:
Man some of you cats that are holding an extra pair need to let some of us eat.
tired.gif

I was actually gonna break mine out this past summer but then the infrared 3's dropped and I wore those instead. 

i find it puzzling that NONE of my 3s from 2010-2011, 2013 have cracked, yet ALL of my 4s from 2012 (save for WC 4s) have. Wtf?! 

and ive had to have worn my BC 3s a solid 50-60 times.  true blues a bit less. 

Last edited:
That's true but same can be said for anybody.. he offered a full refund if they're not 100% authentic tho...i have a sz.11 to compare and i can tell by the smell on these.

Can anyone confirm what color under the insole is the stitching on thier legit pairs ? I'm getting conflicting info. Should it be red stitching or white ? Thanks in advance

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1362259/width/200/height/400[/IMG
[GALLERY="media, 1362260"][/GALLERY]

Can anyone confirm what color under the insole is the stitching on thier legit pairs ? I'm getting conflicting info. Should it be red stitching or white ? Thanks in advance

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1362259/width/200/height/400[/IMG
[GALLERY="media, 1362260"][/GALLERY][/quote]

Anybody else ?

yea, soon as i saw those red stitches, i knew it was way off. i also have 2 purrs. sz 10 has been worn 5-6x, no cracking, still looking real fresh except the white sockliner isn't quite as white as it once was. but if anything, i'd get rid of the worn pair. the ds pair is staying with papi. :lol:

yea, soon as i saw those red stitches, i knew it was way off. i also have 2 purrs. sz 10 has been worn 5-6x, no cracking, still looking real fresh except the white sockliner isn't quite as white as it once was. but if anything, i'd get rid of the worn pair. the ds pair is staying with papi. :lol:

So your pairs have white stitching ?

Back
Top Bottom