Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Kinda regret selling my third pair. But I really didn't need three pairs realistically. They would just turn piss yellow by the time I have used up ny first two.

Yup 2 pearsssss here as well.

What's the consensus on cracking for unworn pairs. I've heard it's better to at least wear (around the house or whatever) them to prevent chipping/cracking.

You could do that on pairs you will end up wearing down the road but not to ds pairs you might want to sell off obviously. I heard that walking in them lightly for 15 min each month with help slow the cracking down. Personally I don't care if they crack on me. Going to rock these ******* regardless.

Hi,I'm new to this thread so sorry for my dumb question.But how does this 88 III's 2013 fit?TTS or..?I found a good deal for them in size US12 but I normally wear US13.Would they be okay?I found different opinions,to go .5 or size down..so?Thanks for help

You could do that on pairs you will end up wearing down the road but not to ds pairs you might want to sell off obviously. I heard that walking in them lightly for 15 min each month with help slow the cracking down. Personally I don't care if they crack on me. Going to rock these ******* regardless.

Repped.

I got one to rock one to stock. Have been wearing my "stocked" pair around the house a bit.

Have yet to wear one of my 2 pairs
Just do it (
wink.gif
), man! This is what kicks are for. Especially if you got 2 of them!

Hi,I'm new to this thread so sorry for my dumb question.But how does this 88 III's 2013 fit?TTS or..?I found a good deal for them in size US12 but I normally wear US13.Would they be okay?I found different opinions,to go .5 or size down..so?Thanks for help

These run a little big I'd suggest going down .5.

Back
Top Bottom