Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Has anyone ever have a problem where their tumbled leather kinda fades away? I recently bought a preowned pair on solesupremacy, and noticed that on the left shoe, the tumbled leather is kinda fading away and smoothing out while the right pair looks fine.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever have a problem where their tumbled leather kinda fades away? I recently bought a preowned pair on solesupremacy, and noticed that on the left shoe, the tumbled leather is kinda fading away and smoothing out while the right pair looks fine.

My pair came that way DS. So IMO I don't think it fades away. It's bad quality control.

Or because they beat the colorways to death on the 3s this year....I predict they will release the black nike air iiis next because preproduction of those were already made but jb scrapped the release maybe to wait for a better time...it's coming though.

Last edited:
guys i have a few questions - please excuse me i'm new to the forum and not much of an expert on sneakers.

when do people guess that jb (assuming this means jordan brand) will release either the true blues or the 88 retros again? those are the only 3s that i really like and they are NEVER available.

i just got a pair of the infrared 3s and these are just not even worth keeping. 

also, if i was to try to pick up a pair of the 88s or true blues on the secondary market, what is safest / most cost effective method to do so?  i

i have gotten beat on fakes before but not through eBay - through kixify that thing is a scam :/ 

anyway, any help / advice / pointers is much appreciated.

thanks and happy holidays.

True blues can be found on eBay, got a preowned pair in good condition for like $80 about a year ago.

As for the 88s, good luck. You'd be better off copping from a consignment store or FC or somewhere like that and just eat that price.

guys i have a few questions - please excuse me i'm new to the forum and not much of an expert on sneakers.

when do people guess that jb (assuming this means jordan brand) will release either the true blues or the 88 retros again? those are the only 3s that i really like and they are NEVER available.

i just got a pair of the infrared 3s and these are just not even worth keeping. 

also, if i was to try to pick up a pair of the 88s or true blues on the secondary market, what is safest / most cost effective method to do so?  i

i have gotten beat on fakes before but not through eBay - through kixify that thing is a scam :/ 

anyway, any help / advice / pointers is much appreciated.

thanks and happy holidays.

JB won't be releasing 88s for a while and they may drop them with Jumpman not NA. True blues will happen before 88, but doubt that will happen any time soon unless they get the NA treatment.

Safest for secondary market is trusted consignment store, but that's usually the most expensive. There are legit pairs in S0le Collector marketplace, ebay, and NT buy sell. 88s right now are tougher to get than True Blues.

Kixify is 97% scam and 3% legit. I don't recommend it unless you really know your shoes and can distinguish between legit/fake easily or spot the scammers.

Two things to always remember. Pay with PayPal and get that detailed invoice and always do a legit check with tagged pics before buying.

Good luck and Welcome to NT!

a lot of the scammers on kixify aren't even allowed to use paypal or venmo anymore - which is clue 1a.

guys thanks a lot for your responses. happy holidays.

anyone know what the best consignment stores in nyc are?? really may spring the $500+ for the retro 88s. it's to me so crazy that these are so difficult to get.

what other sneakers do folks tend to like? i really think that the fathers day edition Jordans that were dropped this past summer (with white laces swapped in for the more obnoxious colored laces) are pretty solid and extremely underrated.

a lot of the scammers on kixify aren't even allowed to use paypal or venmo anymore - which is clue 1a.

guys thanks a lot for your responses. happy holidays.

anyone know what the best consignment stores in nyc are?? really may spring the $500+ for the retro 88s. it's to me so crazy that these are so difficult to get.

what other sneakers do folks tend to like? i really think that the fathers day edition Jordans that were dropped this past summer (with white laces swapped in for the more obnoxious colored laces) are pretty solid and extremely underrated.

NYC has flight club. Don't know about any others tho.

Doesn't matter what we like, it's all what you like for yourself.

Those are legit. I have 3 pairs now. Just copped another pair. I'll post some
Pics on the legit check for compariaons

Last edited:
I just scooped a size 11 DS few days ago at a steal price....$300

Dude sold the bred 1's...prob worn a handful for $200 as well...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom