Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Yo so is 280 shipped a good price for a lightly used pair of White Cement 3's 88?  I'm contemplating on pulling the trigger.
Bro...that sounds too hood to be true...did u legit check them bad boys? Its a great price if they are legit.

Last edited:
Bro...that sounds too hood to be true...did u legit check them bad boys? Its a great price if they are legit.
I looked at them and they look good to me.  Tongue was clean and jumpman looked good.  EP not too thick or too thin, high, etc.  But I'm gonna let GOAT handle that, they should have my back.  Production dates were good too 9/12/12-12/19/12.  I think the seller priced it low because there is this scratch like a cat clawed it or something but that's on the leather uppers.  I can fix that easily.

Honestly, I've trashed my pair and they still look good. I think 3's and 1's might be the only jordan that still looks great when beat to death. 

Although  I wish I didn't beat them up they just are timeless and go with everything... Whats a size 8 going for DS now adays?

@DonJuan123  I NEED those Home Bulls shorts. 

Trying to search for a new pair. Mine are starting to look a little rough. Even though I clean them after every wear, the paint around the back of the midsole is cracking away. Finally saw a decent price for a DS pair on ebay for about $550 with an OBO option. Cheapest I've ever seen in my size.

If I'm not mistaken, won't these in both colorways be making a return in 2017 after the true blue's in november?

If I'm not mistaken, won't these in both colorways be making a return in 2017 after the true blue's in november?

They will be released again for sure. They don't have Nike on the soles and now all of the remastered NA do. On the other hand the '88s were a special limited release. We may get a proper black cement version before the WCs come back. Either way I really regret selling mine for $700. I copped off NDC for retail and it was a stupid decision given that the 3s are my favorite silhouette and I had been waiting for an NA WC for a long time. It took 19 years for them to be released. I still had a fresh pair of the Jumpman from 2011 but still dumb.

They will be released again for sure. They don't have Nike on the soles and now all of the remastered NA do. On the other hand the '88s were a special limited release. We may get a proper black cement version before the WCs come back. Either way I really regret selling mine for $700. I copped off NDC for retail and it was a stupid decision given that the 3s are my favorite silhouette and I had been waiting for an NA WC for a long time. It took 19 years for them to be released. I still had a fresh pair of the Jumpman from 2011 but still dumb.

You still made about $500 profit from the sale. Can't be mad at that. As you said, the white cement III will release again and will more than likely be closer to the true 88 version.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I need to start wearing my white cements from 2011 as well. I have the 88' version too, but I never actually wore a pair of white cements out anywhere even though I have 3 pairs. :smh:

You made the right choice, excellent business deal. These will be released again and again and again.

Back
Top Bottom