Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

nerd.gif

The red tongue doesn't matter when the blue is totally off..... It's basically a retro+ with NA. "Midnight navy blue" 3s :smh:

The red tongue doesn't matter when the blue is totally off..... It's basically a retro+ with NA. "Midnight navy blue" 3s :smh:

I'll take it. Blue should be lighter but not a deal breaker. Only have OG flips and Cool Greys left and I can't rock those often anymore. All my other 3s are shot. This is my favorite Jordan silhouette. It's my 3rd favorite cw, but I'll take 3 if possible. It will be a while until they release again and it's better getting them for retail than getting a second pair a year or two later for rip off prices.

Last edited:
Though one of my favorite shoes ever, 3's (the shape, elephant print, etc.) these days simply look garbage. Straight up. :smh:

Seeing all the clean pairs kind of stings a little, and I had no clue these ran for so much, I thought $300, maybe $400 at most but $600-700? Wild. I was dumb enough to ball in my only pair indoors and out, despite being able to cart 2, $400 was a little too crazy for me back in 2013, and I ended roughing them up bad. View media item 2111510View media item 2111511View media item 2111512
Don't even have the box anymore, they stay in a Kobe X box now, still wear them here and there but yeah [emoji]128533[/emoji] Definitely won't be making that mistake again whenever these come back out which I hope is soon.

The red tongue doesn't matter when the blue is totally off..... It's basically a retro+ with NA. "Midnight navy blue" 3s
mean.gif
I don´t think those are the real deal.. elephant print doesn´t look good. Let´s wait for official pics till we hate on them.

What's a good price in a size 9?

Probably $500 if you can get them for that. I would wait for the next release. The '88s came out 3 years ago and they don't have Nike on the bottom. We will no doubt get a proper NA version in the future. It could take 2 or even 3 years but they will come.

Seeing all the clean pairs kind of stings a little, and I had no clue these ran for so much, I thought $300, maybe $400 at most but $600-700? Wild. I was dumb enough to ball in my only pair indoors and out, despite being able to cart 2, $400 was a little too crazy for me back in 2013, and I ended roughing them up bad.

Don't even have the box anymore, they stay in a Kobe X box now, still wear them here and there but yeah [emoji]128533[/emoji] Definitely won't be making that mistake again whenever these come back out which I hope is soon.

You didn't make any mistake. You wore and beat a pair of shoes, thats what they're for. If you don't wear your shoes and only have them for the money, you have them for the wrong reasons IMO.

Seeing all the clean pairs kind of stings a little, and I had no clue these ran for so much, I thought $300, maybe $400 at most but $600-700? Wild. I was dumb enough to ball in my only pair indoors and out, despite being able to cart 2, $400 was a little too crazy for me back in 2013, and I ended roughing them up bad. View media item 2111510View media item 2111511View media item 2111512

You got to enjoy them in the way that they were designed to be used. Have no regrets, you did the right thing! That's what Jordans were made for.

You didn't make any mistake. You wore and beat a pair of shoes, thats what they're for. If you don't wear your shoes and only have them for the money, you have them for the wrong reasons IMO.
Oh no, I didn't mean like "they're $700 I'm dumb for ruining them", if I could go back I wouldn't ball in them so that I can still wear them cause they're only 3 years old, they would look perfect right about now with just constant casual wear. I rather let age do the beating when it comes to sneakers but being a wearable NA 3, I kinda felt obligated lol.
You got to enjoy them in the way that they were designed to be used. Have no regrets, you did the right thing! That's what Jordans were made for.
Yeah, it just sucks to know that I can't wear them out casually. Especially thinking back on when I got them in from FNL, one of the best feelings.

Yeah, it just sucks to know that I can't wear them out casually. Especially thinking back on when I got them in from FNL, one of the best feelings.

There is still a possibility you can maybe do a little bit of restoring on them. I don't know much about this and cleaning the patent leather is probably tough, but maybe you should look into it. There are products that may help the upper. There's gotta be someone on the forums or somewhere else that can help. The shoes still have their soles pretty much intact. They have a lot of life left. There's gotta be something you can do or maybe a shop that specializes in restoring can do.

why is resell so high on these this was a year i was away from the sneaker game for 5 years. i was ready to go buy a pair in the secondary market and saw resell as was like hold up, how much?? haha

why is resell so high on these this was a year i was away from the sneaker game for 5 years. i was ready to go buy a pair in the secondary market and saw resell as was like hold up, how much?? haha
Limited release and now years old. I guess the price spiked

Probably $500 if you can get them for that. I would wait for the next release. The '88s came out 3 years ago and they don't have Nike on the bottom. We will no doubt get a proper NA version in the future. It could take 2 or even 3 years but they will come.
JB screwed up the 2013 version.   Let's put Nike Air and give it the OG Nike treatment, but stamp "Jordan" on the outsole.   Doesn't make sense

Back
Top Bottom