Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Who can see the bottom of your shoes when you're wearing them?
I agree which is why I probably won't cop the next retro if they put the Nike on the outsole.   Just making the point that JB dropped the ball and didn't fully give it the OG Nike treatment in 2013 which didn't make sense since they used Nike Air on the heel, insole, hang tag,  etc

why is resell so high on these this was a year i was away from the sneaker game for 5 years. i was ready to go buy a pair in the secondary market and saw resell as was like hold up, how much?? haha

Resell spiked to $500 the same day as the launch and many were sold for even higher during that week. The prices stayed high in consignment shops, but could be had for less privately. Now that they're 3.5 years old and were limited (initially online only aside from ASW in Houston and maybe a couple of other spots) , they're gonna stay high until a re-retro. Even then they'll probably stay around $450.

Resell spiked to $500 the same day as the launch and many were sold for even higher during that week. The prices stayed high in consignment shops, but could be had for less privately. Now that they're 3.5 years old and were limited (initially online only aside from ASW in Houston and maybe a couple of other spots) , they're gonna stay high until a re-retro. Even then they'll probably stay around $450.

Yep, I tried and failed for these online... This years WC 4s were MUCH easier, in that regard. Also, these 3s were the first modern NA retro of any model besides 1s so they also have historical significance (early 94-99+ retros of OG cws were obviously all NA branded).

hope they meet your expectations and are as advertised, solid cop - i think retail was pretty high for these 
yeah the retail was 200 but I paid like 245.50 exact. Just happy they are in worn once condition with all accessories except tag which I could care less about. I see people paying ridiculous prices. mostly 300-400 range but the main reason why i feel I got these the price I did was because the guy listed it as "88 cement 3 (nike air heel tab)" He did not even put jordan in the listing so there was only like 10 bids and 4 bidders.

yeah the retail was 200 but I paid like 245.50 exact. Just happy they are in worn once condition with all accessories except tag which I could care less about. I see people paying ridiculous prices. mostly 300-400 range but the main reason why i feel I got these the price I did was because the guy listed it as "88 cement 3 (nike air heel tab)" He did not even put jordan in the listing so there was only like 10 bids and 4 bidders.
You sure they're legit?

hello NT, do you think 700$ for both pair of DS RETRO 3 88s white cement and DS 2011  Concord 11s, both size 10.5 is a good deal? thanks.

hello NT, do you think 700$ for both pair of DS RETRO 3 88s white cement and DS 2011  Concord 11s, both size 10.5 is a good deal? thanks.

That's a hella of a deal.. better get them legit check like the poster above said.

Back
Top Bottom